VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Thursday, April 4, ...

Thursday, April 4, 2024

CC C.
on 4/4/24 5:47 pm

I do sometimes the day or two after my shot. I did't with the first dosage. I'm on the second one. It seems to be in reaction to tastes (protein shakes, which I already loathe) or textures (meat).

CC C.
on 4/4/24 11:29 am
CC C.
on 4/4/24 2:02 pm

Another good customer service experience! Despite being past the 48 hour limit to report damage on my pots, the company is sending me a replacement. Such a nice surprise!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 4/4/24 2:14 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Great to have a positive response from a company like that!

diane S.
on 4/4/24 4:38 pm

Greetings all

It's really windy here today and also chilly. I went up to the gallery without my trusty hoodie and yikes the wind right off the ocean was so cold! Took some new stuff up there and someone bought one of my items so I had to be interviewed by the purchaser. Then I went to the bank to get another signor on the bank account and on to the studio. Did some glazing and clay carving.

We had mac and cheese from a box last night. I still only eat a modest portion but the carbs are just plain no good for me. I worry that if I start on one of the drugs I will blow it because I don't want to cook anymore. But I will move ahead anyway. Pretty well decided to do this.

Liz glad you are home. Can't believe you are already having guests! If I had had your surgery I would have stayed in bed for a month! You are healing well. Can you drive a car? Yeah don't you wish that aggrivation was a calorie burner? There would be no more fat people.

CC cool that the planter pot is being replaced. I bet a place like that has a lot of shipping breakage and factors it in. They are going to look great. A pox on the earth movers at the neighbors but hopefully they will be finished soon.

Peps I can't believe you do all you do without lists! If I need more than 4 things at the grocery I gotta have a list. The good news is that making a list simplifies and helps one realize that it really isn't all that much stuff. Hope it work for you. DD good idea on the phone alarm. DH does this. A friend who had a lot of medications and such did this. Guess I would too if I had lots. Enjoy the Opry!!!

No clue whats for dinner tonight. Maybe burritos from the freezer. Time to further investigate freezer contents.

Tesla has a vet apt tomorrow. I detected a small mass by her shoulder a couple of weeks ago. Now I am not sure it's still there but I will take her in anyway. Hopefully I was dreaming and there is nothing.

Diane S

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

DiamondD
on 4/4/24 8:36 pm
VSG on 06/13/12

If you used the weight loss drugs it wouldn't matter that you don't like to cook, because you won't want to eat

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 4/5/24 6:12 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

No driving until I am out of the sling (May 20). So I am pretty dependent right now. No just running out to do an errand.