Recent Posts

Becky P.
on 10/18/05 12:48 am - Elizabethton, TN
RNY on 01/25/05 with
Topic: Happy again!
Hello Everyone, Okay I had to post and let everyone know that the scale moved today, on my 38 week weigh in!!!! I have to post on what changes I made. First I am no longer on my period. Second I cut down my workouts. Third I increased my calories by 100-150 per day. I think the combination of these three things helped me. Last week I was 171 pounds and now today I am 167.5. So the total is 103.5 pounds lost so far. Thanks for letting me vent last week and now letting me share good news!! Becky P.
Grammy
on 10/18/05 12:26 am - Alma, GA
Topic: RE: Who hasn't lost 100 lbs?
I had surgery on 1/31 and have lost 90 lbs. I started out at 245 and am now 155. I would like to weigh 130 but with the slow down of weight lose I will be happy to reach 140 now. I am happy with this but I like it better when the weight lose was faster.
LilPork
on 10/17/05 10:17 pm - Townsend, MA
Topic: RE: Dancing Queen
you nut me too. I love it now!!
LilPork
on 10/17/05 10:16 pm - Townsend, MA
Topic: RE: I learned to be careful
I hope you feel better and stay that way I think it may be a protien thing with me as well
Margo J
on 10/17/05 2:51 pm - Fairfield, CA
Topic: RE: Stall Over
Way to go. We know what to do. I will try and follow you example. I need only 6 lbs. for the century club!
Mary J
on 10/17/05 1:19 pm
Well today is exactly 9 mos out. I am down 79 since surgery and a total of 90. I was in the hospital and tube fed a lot of calories until the first week of Feb after my surgery due to many complications and never got that initial big loss so many have had. I also never had a big (6+ lb) week. I have lost just the same. Do I want to be at goal YES, will I get there ?? I Sure hope so and plan to. How long will it take???? who knowa I gained all the weight over many years. What I DO know...I am still losing even if only a few pounds a month. We are all different. I am grateful to have lost what I have so far. I would love to be at goal by 1 year out (20ish more lbs). We are not alove...we have each other and many others who are where we are at. HUGS to all of us slower losers we are special :> HUGS Mary
miztex
on 10/17/05 1:09 pm - Pharr, TX
Topic: Dancing Queen
This past weekend I taught Renaissance dancing to a group of folks in preparation for an upcoming Renaissance faire. I spent a good two hours or more dancing circle dances, pavanes, and La volta. Well, today I was a tiny bit sore in my buttucks and upper thighs, but not much. Before WLS I could not have lasted 5 minutes. Also, tonight I tried Belly dancing again after 20 years. I lasted 15 minutes (much more strenuous), but the muscles are still working! I may take it up again for fun. Who knows?
MaryEllenC
on 10/17/05 10:53 am - Reedsville, WV
Topic: RE: Stall Over
Way to go Syndi!!!! Mary Ellen
1hotmama
on 10/17/05 7:41 am - perry, OK
ME!! I haven't. I still have 18 more to go just for that then another 20-30 after. I really don't see me hitting goal, ever. My loss slowed down again. I've only lost really well for 4 1/2 solid months total po. I'm now 9 months out. Maybe 5. But still! Marti 253/169(not official)
Most Active
Recent Topics