Recent Posts

Cheri H.
on 10/17/05 1:00 am - Lakewood, CO
Topic: RE: Help
You are definately not too old! I had my first when I was 29 and my second at 35! Hang in there! When I said it may be your hormones, I meant that they may be on the rise (unlike mine on the decline) and maybe you are getting ready to achieve your goal! Hope all goes well. Cheri
LilPork
on 10/17/05 12:55 am - Townsend, MA
LilPork
on 10/17/05 12:53 am - Townsend, MA
Thanks Yes we are trying but... THats what I am affraid of what if I waited to long and now I am to old or something is goin on I just dont know what I am 29 now but... I had my first abbay when I was 14 your not going 14 then 16 then 20 so now my baby is goin to be 9 in jan I want a baby with my hubby he is not the father of my three others ok well enough of all this. thanks
Cheri H.
on 10/17/05 12:41 am - Lakewood, CO
This happens to me, mostly in the evenings. I usually find that it happens when I have waited too long before eating or when I have been really active and am in need of protein. I have been blaming it on my body's need for food and the sudden rush of protein into my system. (However, being older than you, I also figured that it could be hormones! Hey, maybe it is your hormones!! You are trying, right?) Anyway, hope it does not last! It is a grossly sick feeling. Cheri
Cheri H.
on 10/17/05 12:35 am - Lakewood, CO
Topic: RE: Still Stalled
Syndi - I have been stalled for over a month, but have started with a -2 loss this week finally. Keep the faith! I is so frustrating when you are being good and following the rules, but don't seem to go anywhere! Hang in there! Cheri
LilPork
on 10/16/05 11:08 pm - Townsend, MA
Topic: Help
Ok my family here! I need your I have had this happen to me like four or five times no diffrent change in my diet. I am not doin anything diffrent my labs came back fine but has anyone been threw this?? 1) I get this feelin of heat come threw my body 2) I feel dizzy 3) I get the shakes 4) I then feel like I am scared Normally when this hapens it is at night I HATE this feeling thanks for any info to make me feel a lil better
Syndilouwho
on 10/16/05 10:31 pm - PA
Topic: Stall Over
The scale has finally moved again, 101 lbs gone. I went back to basics with no carbs, low sodium, and upped the water and protein drinks. Hope everyone is doing good. God Bless! Take care, Syndi
Margo J
on 10/16/05 2:06 pm - Fairfield, CA
Topic: RE: Who hasn't lost 100 lbs?
I haven't lost 100 lbs. since sugery. I have lost 94 lbs, and continue to lose about 5lbs. per month. I have skin issues on certain body parts, but still look good in clothes so who cares. I still have a way to go...about 58 more lbs. I have been stuck up and dopwn for the last month, but more exercise and protein has definitely helped. 334/313/219
JennyG
on 10/16/05 1:25 pm - Bedford, TX
Topic: Help-Pain!
Yesterday I was at a resterante and after the salad I stood up to go to the restroom and experienced an awful pulling pain in my abdomen. It wasn't my pouch - it was like my intestines. I sat back down until my friends were finished eating (it only hurt when I was standing strait up and down or sitting up very very strait) and then hobbled to the car hunched over. I decided to wait on going to the hospital until we got back home (we were about an hour away) and by the time we got home I was ok (I pretty much stayed in the fetal position in the car). I am seeing my doctor on Thursday but I was wondering if any of you had experienced this or know what it could be? Thank you! Jenny PS I had not eaten anything bad or out of the ordinary, and I had not over eaten.
Taylor R.
on 10/16/05 12:53 pm
Topic: RE: Who hasn't lost 100 lbs?
I am at 86 lbs. I feel great and my doctors are happy with that weight loss. I seem to be stuck at this weight for a month - month and a half. I'll be stepping up the workout to see if things move faster. I have just about 32 pounds to go before I hit my goal weight. We all should be proud of each other. Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics