Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/05 6:32 am - Orlando, FL
Topic: I learned to be careful
This weekend my husband and I went to a Football game in Tampa. All I ate that morning was an ounce of beef jerky, and two bottles of water. Then we walked to the stadium from our parking spot, about 1.5-2 miles. I then went up to the top of the stadium (we had nose bleed seats). When there I drank some diet coke (I know, but there was no****er in sight) and sucked on ice. Well when I went down to go to the ladies room, I had to stop and sit on the floor, I blacked out for a minute. Then I was fine to stand, i got some water and some beef and felt better very fast. The point of this story is.... I now know that even if I feel ok, I better get in enough protien and water if I am walking that much. So I want to share this with you all, so you will now know too. This was very scarey and I really felt like the world was spinning and I could not come back. So be careful, learn from my mistake Jenn
LilPork
on 10/17/05 6:31 am - Townsend, MA
Topic: RE: Help
well for both of us I hope not but... the only reason I am worried is because I started when I was so young
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/05 6:26 am - Orlando, FL
oh man i hope you are not to old I am 29 now and have no kids. I plan on starting next year when my weight stabalizes so I will be 30.
Deb S.
on 10/17/05 2:43 am - Tampa, FL
Topic: RE: Who hasn't lost 100 lbs?
I have lost 90lbs. My average is between 5-7 lbs per month now. My goal is to lose another 44 lbs then I will be happy.
Kimmie B.
on 10/17/05 2:30 am - Fleetwood, PA
Topic: RE: Stall Over
That is great Syndi. Kim
Kimmie B.
on 10/17/05 2:29 am - Fleetwood, PA
Topic: RE: Help-Pain!
Jenny, Was your pouch empty when you started to eat? I have found that if I haven't eaten for a long time (like eat dinner late after having an early lunch) that when I do eat I get a crampy feeling in my intestines. It usually goes away in a couple hours. This has happened to me a couple times. I would ask your dr about it at your appt just to be sure there isn't anything wrong. Good luck, Kim
Kimmie B.
on 10/17/05 2:26 am - Fleetwood, PA
Topic: RE: Who hasn't lost 100 lbs?
I have lost 91 lbs since 1/24/05 and feel great. My starting weight was 286. I only seem to lose 2 weeks out of the month but I lose about 6 lbs a month. I have 45 lbs to lose to meet MY goal weight then I will see if I want to lose more. I have loose skin on my legs and stomach area but I am dealing with it. We are all doing fantastic. Kim 286/195/150ish -91 lbs
Kimmie B.
on 10/17/05 2:21 am - Fleetwood, PA
Topic: RE: Still Stalled
Hi Syndi. It has been a while since I was on the board mostly because of a stupid stall. I was stalled for a little over 4 weeks but last week I had a 3 lb loss. I upped my protein intake and my exercise and it seemed to work. I forgot to weigh myself this week but maybe that is a good thing. You will lose again soon. Kim 286/195/150ish? -91 lbs
LilPork
on 10/17/05 1:57 am - Townsend, MA
well in that case thanks
Kathy S.
on 10/17/05 1:23 am - Northern, VA
Topic: RE: Menu almost 9 months out!
Hey, Your menu sounds right on to me. I was 9 months out on the 12th and here is my typical menu: 7 am Unjury protein shake after treadmill workout 8:30 Cottage cheese w/pinapple Noon 8-10 oz of protein and veggies (turkey, chicken, pork) 3 pm Unjury protein shake 7 pm 8-10 oz of protein and veggies (similiar to lunch) I do not snack or eat carbs like bread, pasta, rice, etc., and never drink when I eat. My water intake is about 100 - 120oz per day. As of today I have lost 143lbs since 1/12/05 and 160lbs from my highest weight. It is amazing what a difference this surgery has made in my life. This weekend I actually bought a pair of size 13 junior pants (this is from a size 28W only 9 months ago). I am so pleased with my progress and now am actively researching plastic surgery for next spring. Keep up the good work. Kathy 333/316/173/155 (18lbs until goal!)
Most Active
Recent Topics