What are you doing eating today Monday

ready-4-new-start
on 1/16/17 3:38 am - Canada

Good morning everyone, yesterday was my first day back to without modified duties boy my back was aching. Going to be working with a trainer soon to rebuild my muscles and strengthen them. Just work today will see how I feel after my shift might go to the gym for 30 mins for cardio. 

Breakfast protein shake 

snack cheese and vegs 

lunch crab,laughing cow and been sprouts 

dinner fish in tomatoe sauce with vegs 

have a great day 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Meggles07
on 1/16/17 3:55 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Our bathroom reno was supposed to start this morning but the contractor emailed me yesterday to say they wouldn't be here until Tuesday. Not surprised. I still can't wait to see it get demolished :) I took down everything we might keep, sell, or donate. It wasn't much. Everything else is gone!!

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, Greek yogurt

Lunch - ham on thin bun

Snack - pepperette

Dinner - TBD 

Snack - SF rice pudding (new find)

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/16/17 4:18 am

Meg that's exciting that your bathroom is finally about to get done.  You started talking about it a while ago.  How are you going to keep the puppies away from the workmen and the open door?

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 1/16/17 4:24 am - Canada

We have one of those baby yard things that can be used in a circle or in pieces. I'm going to try and figure out a system so they can access their food, crates, and dog door (backyard), and still go in the livingroom. If not, they will get blocked in the living room and I will take them out myself. They are relatively small - puppy 1 is 25 pounds and puppy 2 is only 10 pounds so far (he's still growing). So they can be contained easily by gates ?

Kathy1212
on 1/16/17 12:39 pm

I have a 16 year old toy poodle who is not quite 8 Ibs so a 10 and 25 Ib puppy sound huge, lol. I used to have a standard poodle, but even he didn't weigh 25 Ibs as a pup. What kind of dogs do you have? Love dogs!  Congrats on your bathroom.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Meggles07
on 1/16/17 12:44 pm - Canada

The 25 pound one isn't really a puppy, but I call them all my puppies lol. They are both cavalier king Charles spaniels. They were about four pounds when I got each of them. They seem so fragile when they are that small. They are below my knee so they are small dogs. My aunt has two shepherds at 70 and 90 pounds, so mine seem tiny :)

Kathy1212
on 1/16/17 2:20 pm

Aw, CKC Spaniels are soooo flipping cute!  You must have fun with them.  My uncle in Austria raises long haired German Shepherds and they are really big, and pretty. 

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Patm
on 1/16/17 7:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sounds awesome. We did some work in our bathroom but for some reason did not change the floor. Now to do that we have to have the sink diconnected. We keep putting it off. Would be great to have someone else gut and fix our bathroom  

crqvingchange
on 1/16/17 4:16 am

Good morning everyone.  Ready good for you for hitting the gym.  Don't overdo it if your back is sore.  Building muscle is something that I am always working on.

This morning I'm heading to the pool for swimming, then home to do chores and wait for a package to be delivered.

The eats today are - lots of decaf, scrambled eggs, deli rollups, salmon with a butter sauce.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 1/16/17 4:18 am, edited 1/15/17 10:49 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 9+ months

Good morning all! Had a great meal plan for today and then remembered this morning that I'm going for a business lunch today.  So don't know where or what I will have.  Save today's lunch for tomorrow I guess.  Heading to the gym after work, looking forward to that.  The scale has been yo-yoing this weekend.  Not impressed.

B - 100 gr pemeal bacon

S - greek yogurt, boiled egg

L - TBD

S - deli turkey and dill pickle slices

D - chicken/cheese/bit of stuffing

Totals - Cal 446, Carbs 20, Protein 71  (lunch will be heavy on the protein!)  I may also throw in a protein shake on my way to the gym so I have some energy.

** had to edit as my numbers were off....I thought the protein seemed awful low before!

Have a great day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active
Recent Topics