What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 1/24/17 4:41 am

Good morning everyone.  Busy day, we have a team of workers coming to the house this morning, then this afternoon I have a doctor's appointment at my Centre in Guelph.  I will try to fit in some swimming.  Going out tonight with another couple for dinner.

The eats today are:

Lots, and lots of decaf

Scrambled eggs

Mini turkey sausages

Beef tenderloin medallions (let's hope that this doesn't give me issues, I will chew, chew, chew)

Greek yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

ready-4-new-start
on 1/24/17 5:01 am - Canada

Good morning

I did my measurements down 20 inches in the waist since opti. Yesterday morning I kept getting lightheaded felt like I was going pass out. I bought kashi bar had that had to sit down for few mins.. don't get why that happened I had my normal protein shake in the morning never happened before.. maybe I need to increase my calories.. last night went swimming 

breakfast tsp oatmeal protein shake 

snack vegs cheese meat

lunch chicken 

dinner crab with laughing cow and bean sprouts 

snack Greek yogurt 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 1/24/17 12:12 pm

Wow 20 inches, that is amazing.  I had some very lightheaded moments in the first year and the doctor said I was having some low blood pressure episodes.  Do you have a glucose meter to check your blood sugars?

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

ready-4-new-start
on 1/24/17 8:04 pm - Canada

No I don't have one, never experienced it before 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Kathy1212
on 1/24/17 3:13 pm

Wow, you're doing great! 

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Meggles07
on 1/24/17 6:31 am - Canada

Good morning :)

So lately in the evenings I've been going to my grandma's house to play cards. They have a ton of chocolate and candy there, and for some reason my self-control is at a minimum when playing cards and being at her house. It's either an association thing (cards=food), or an environment thing. I basically grew up at her house, and she would always feed me awesome treats. I will have to pay more attention to what I eat there.

Breakfast - yogurt, turkey sausage

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - chili and cheese

Snack - pepperette

Dinner - beef soup

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/24/17 12:14 pm

You've been trying to ditch that carb monster, so I would take your own snacks with you and drink tea or coffee while playing cards.

Patm
on 1/24/17 7:37 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning everyone. Back to work today. I had planned on swimming at lunch but realised I have a meeting at lunch. Really need to get some exercise. I tried to use my bike this morning but it is not sitting on the stand properly and kept catching the rug which created a lot of drag.

I am having one of those "this is the first day" feeling about my diet. I have been off the rails for too long and need to reevaluate what I am doing. I am feeling bloated and fat. I hope getting back to swimming will help get me more motivated.

Baby-sitting granddaughter tonight so playing a board game.

b greek yogurt, blueberries, granola,

l chili, yogurt

s kale salad

d lasagna, just the meat part no noodles

s tea.

Now if I can just stick to this!!

sweetart
on 1/24/17 9:21 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Aloha all! My first patient this morning was super early so I didn't get a chance to log on and menu :) so here I am. 

5 weeks out today! Time flies!

The eatings:

B: Premier protein shake chocolate 

L: 2hb egg whites, 40g light summer sausage

D: Sargento RF cheddar stick, Noah Martin Turkey pepperoni, 1 HB egg white 

S: Dannon l&f Greek strawberry 

S2: Kroger SF Popsicle, 1 HB egg white 

Cal: 471, carb: 18 protein: 72

Have a lovely, productive day all!

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

crqvingchange
on 1/24/17 12:17 pm

Better late than never.  Your menu looks great Sweetart.

Most Active
Recent Topics