What's on your Saturday menu RNYers?

Insert Fitness
on 11/4/17 2:56 am

Well, is it just me or does anyone else feel like they barely crawled across the finish line to the weekend??

i didn't get to post or read much this week. Coffee time this morning and I'll catch up! Hope everyone is doing well!

accountability : not great. There were days where I was on point, others where it was a two protein shake and some jerky kind of day...

qotd: I know we're all super greatful for our weight loss, and wouldn't change a thing etc, etc, ...but, what do you find annoying about it?

Right now, it's never being comfortable in a car, my sit bones are seriously lacking any cushion these days!!

Also, its crazy, but I'm so tired of needing new clothes! I'm taking my parents to a funeral this afternoon, and I just realized this morning, I don't have anything to wear! Also, when I was smo, I couldn't wait to have more than two stores to shop in.

Now, I kind of find it overwhelming at times. And I'm totally clueless about how straight sizing works and have to text questions to my sisters all the time hahah.

Menu:

B: premier and coffee

L/D: tbd on my parents schedule, and funeral food options but protein forward.

happy Saturday folks!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

peachpie
on 11/4/17 3:55 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Morning!! I'm up waiting for the sun to go for my run. Won't be an issue after the time changes tonight. Not plans for the weekend-- kids want stuff.. that's about it.

So I've tried incorporating more carbs as part of maintenance and this past week I've felt more bloated, miserable/ belchy/gassy than I have felt in the past two and a half years. While I like the idea of a few more carb options, my body doesn't. I've pinpointed which leave me this way- and am kissing them fairwell. Cold cereal, rolls/buns/biscuits and panacakes leave me in total misery. Why weight is up 5# too- but I think it more a crazy fluctuation, I'm confident it'll come back down.

Qotd: what annoying about WL? Hmmm.. probably the unending battle of 'pick good' vs wanting to 'pick bad' choices. Mindless eating anything you want was less of battle on the brain. Thinking consciously about what your eating all the time gets old.

201 today, 2.6 Years out

m1: Greek yogurt, berries

m2: scrambled egg/ham

m3: chicken meatloaf minins

m4: ?? Maybe bbq chicken wings

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Loril1963
on 11/4/17 4:20 am
RNY on 10/28/16

Wow, you and I have the same issues lol. This week was so so, some days great but the last few not on plan at all. It's weird but i'm tired of buying clothes too! I haven't lost anymore weight, but went down a size how? It's true all the options of clothing stores are over whelming. Good problems to have I guess but sometimes frustrating.

Have a great day

Kakesie
on 11/4/17 5:02 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Erin and Menu Family!

I get to go on a horseback trail ride today and I'm so looking forward to it! Did you know horseback riding burns a lot of calories? YAY!

QOTD: The most frustrating thing for me is this loose, saggy skin on my arms and legs. I have this nice new body, but I have to wear longer sleeves and can't wear a swim suit because of looking like a melted candle. I'm 61 years old and living on Disability so I probably won't get plastic surgery.

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 78, Calories - 1,110, Carbs - 118.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: cheesy ranch chicken, light & fit Greek yogurt

D: hamburger patty with melted cheese, light & fit Greek yogurt

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, banana, Atkin's peanut butter cups

E: Walking Blossom around the subdivision, horseback riding

Have a WONDERFUL day everyone!

~ Karen

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/4/17 6:20 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Enjoy your ride!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Kakesie
on 11/4/17 7:23 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thanks, Liz!

karenp8
on 11/4/17 6:43 am - Brighton, IL

Hope you have a wonderful time Karen!

Kakesie
on 11/4/17 7:24 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thanks, Karen!

Librarian67
on 11/4/17 5:30 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Good morning weekenders!

QOTD: Good question! I'm not having to buy new clothes as often now although I just had to buy 2 new pairs of work pants and 2 new pairs of jeans since I'm down another size. For a while it was really annoying. I've been shopping at the thrift store alot and at Swap.com (thanks to supershopper) most of the time.

I dislike all of the sagging skin that I have although I think I've been lucky with that not being as bad as it could have been.

Menu:

Breakfast: hard boiled egg, 2 oz ham

Snack: Cappuccino protein shake

Lunch: TJ's chicken sausage, baby carrots

Snack: 2 oz turkey breast

Dinner: pork chops, cauliflower

Exercise: I'd like to do an hour of swimming today.

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/4/17 6:25 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

My week went pretty fast compared to the prior few so I didn't do as much OH reading either (and almost not on FB at all). I am down to one week before retirement and suddenly the pace has quickened (maybe because I am getting more notes/meetings to drain my brain?).

QOTD: Hmm... I had to think about this. I guess it is the vitamin regimen which annoys me. Always having to remember to carry them and having to set reminders on my phone. This is on top of remembering DH medications (also setting reminders on the phone).

1 year, 7 months post-op (maintenance). 5 work days to retirement (11/13) - 2 short days, 3 long ones and one dinner.

B: eggbeaters, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: leftovers - chili or 1/2 cheeseburger with veggies or tuna sashimi with veggies

S: Yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 359 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 443 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 359 views