LaraNicole’s Posts

LaraNicole
on 1/21/08 10:32 am
Topic: RE: TMI, but I know you guys understand my joy
Ackkkkkkkkkkkk!  You need to email me the next time you run off and have surgery.  I would have come visit you :( I never come on anymore so I didn't know, but you know I love you...right??? Anyway, congrats on clearing up your um issue.  I felt so much better after my gallbladder was removed.
   Marlee_Page_12-1.jpg picture by LaraNicole strainedcarrots-1.jpg picture by LaraNicole
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 11:43 am
Topic: RE: Preganancy Pictures...Finally
yeah, thinga are good just feeling kinda like a penguin these days.  Hate having to waddle so uncool. LOL
   Marlee_Page_12-1.jpg picture by LaraNicole strainedcarrots-1.jpg picture by LaraNicole
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 11:31 am

Thank you!!!

Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 11:30 am
Lisa, thank you!!!
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 11:29 am

The Brockman!  Wuz up? How have you been???

Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 11:28 am
THank you and so do you...great loss so far!
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 11:25 am

And you my dear are looking so fantastic.  I love the new pictures.  So happy for you!!!!

THank you!

Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 11:23 am
Eugenia, girl you look so awesome.  I am happy happy happy for you.  I bet you feel amazing.  THANK YOU!
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 11:22 am

Thank you!!!!

Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 11:20 am
OK Little Miss size 6, damn I bet you feel amazing.  Can't wait to get back to that.  MISS YOU!!!
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 11:18 am
Hi Sweetie, thank you!  I hope everything is going well for you and your family.  Miss you!
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 11:15 am
And you are too kind, thank you!
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 11:09 am
I can't believe Jonah is three months already, wow!  I can't wait to be unpregnant 'cause my legs are killing me...ugh.  Oh well, April will be here soon.  Hope you are doing well!!!
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 11:06 am
You are too kind, thank you!!!
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 11:04 am
Hi Tami!  So great to see that smile.  Thank you! And I hope everything is going well with you.
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 11:01 am
Hi Brenda, I am definitely taking care of the 2 of us.  I hope you are doing great.
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 10:56 am
THank you!  All is wonderful.  I miss you too...hope you and your family are doing wonderfully well!
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 10:52 am
Woohoo!  So happy to see you and your loss you are definitely gonna have lost 100 by April.  Sooooo happy for you, is everything else going ok?  I miss you so much!
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 10:50 am
THank you!!!!
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 10:49 am
LOL, you noticed that.  HAHAHA!  YES, definitely in my boobs...they are soooo much bigger.  Oh well they will deflate again after.  Hope you are doing well, miss you!!!
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 10:46 am
She's getting nothing , but cheeseburgers and prime rib.....darn it I am hungry again.LOL Love you, can't wait until we get to have another girl's day out I so need it!  Hope you are feeling good and your knee is better. 
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 10:43 am
Gisele, thank you!!!! I hope you are doing great.
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 10:42 am
Hey there!  I really hope that things are going well for you...sorry I haven't been up to date on anyone.  BUT I am sure you are doing fine you seem to have it all together.  I do miss you! And you would look wonderful pregnant!
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 10:40 am
Oh Sweetie, thank you!  Love the wedding pictures you are soooo pretty!
Miss Marlee Marie 

LaraNicole
on 1/14/08 10:37 am
Oh Katherine, thank you!  I am so happy for your loss wow you are doing great!
Miss Marlee Marie 

Most Active