30/30 Challenge - Update Day 4

trudylam
on 5/8/12 6:44 am - Sudbury, Canada
Hello everyone!  Yesterday was day 4 of the 30 minutes of exercise every day for 30 days challenge. Sorry that I am so late posting this today but today (and the next few days) are going to be tricky for me.  How did you do yesterday?  I walked with the kids and the dog, then pulled about 1000 dandilions from the front lawn!   Holy crap, there are so many!!! lol  

Today I walked the mall after school with my husband for about an hour.  I bought some running pants, a running shirt and a sports bra.  Tomorrow I may try running.  We'll see how I feel after my appointment with the gynecologist in the morning.  I would much rather be running instead of going there! lol

Hope you had a great day 4 yesterday, stay moving for day 5!  I'll see ya tomorrow!
highlandbear
on 5/8/12 9:36 am - Canada
 I did a 45 min muscle building class at lunch than was back over to the gym for a 45 spin class and than we did a 45 min run.  I also waked to my client today.
msheavyhearted
on 5/8/12 11:14 am - Marathon, ON, Canada
RNY on 02/02/12
I did my usual: 60 minute morning walk.
Want to join the CRAZY TransCanada Challenge?? Just message me. Here's a link to the rules: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4570778/REPOST-The-CRAZY-TransCanada-Challenge-Rules/

pedlsanCAN
on 5/8/12 11:39 am - Meaford, Canada
RNY on 09/04/12
Had a meeting afterwork which involved an hour of driving each way so I got home late.  I did however, manage to jump on the bike with the new "wide load" seat and pedal around the block (country block with hills) before it got too dark - 45 minutes!  I did it - haven't been on a bike in ages!
Thanks Trudy!  Sandy P.

Ammi Tu
on 5/8/12 4:57 pm
RNY on 04/13/12
I'm confused about days but nevermind me.
Today, I did a lot of moving wedding crap around and packing stuff up. I am feeling a bit sore and achy (almost a good sore, ALMOST) so am pretty proud of myself for the exertion this time.

GO ME!!!

Referral: pre-Aug 2010 <>  Info Session: Mar 18/11 <>  Nurse Practioner: Oct  31/11  <>  Behaviourist/Dietitian: Nov 15/11 <> Social Worker: end Nov/11  <>  Endoscopy: Jan 18/12 <>  Education Class: Feb 29/12  <>  Surgeon Mtg: Mar 6, 2012  <>  Called w/Date: 20 Mar, 2012 <> Surgeon: Dr. Mamazza  <> RNY Surgery Date: 13 Apr/12
laura S.
on 5/9/12 2:45 am - London, Canada
Well Tuesday I worked out at the gym.  20 minutes bike/skiing machine.. then 20 minutes weight machines and then 20 minutes swimming. 

Today was 35 minutes swimming laps (getting there...) and if it doesn't rain I'll be heading out for a walk at lunch  :)

Happy Wednesday!

Laura

Most Active
Recent Topics