What are you eating/doing Easter Sunday?

Ginnny
on 4/16/17 5:56 am, edited 4/16/17 5:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 1 year

Good morning and Happy Easter! Doesn't look like too bad of a day out there. I will head out for a run shortly. Yesterday once the rain cleared we were able to split and stack a ton of wood for our summer camping season. Although that activity doesn't register the steps, it still counts. My muscles are still sore from laying floor on Friday though!!

B - 4 bacon tomato lettuce boats with mayo

S - greek yogurt and fresh blueberries

L - taco salad, with cheese

S - not sure

D - turkey with a garden salad, forkful of stuffing

Totals - Cal 829, Carbs 45, Protein 75

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Patm
on 4/16/17 6:22 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Happy Easter Jenny. no great exercise today. I find having company enough work. Off to church shortly then home to get ready for company. Not sure if I will go out for a walk. There is a parade near my house today so lots of people around. I will not be going near the lake.

b greek yogurt, blueberies

l left over chicken in salad

s cheese and crackers

d ham, small amount of salad and veg

s glass of wine latter

crqvingchange
on 4/16/17 6:49 am

Good morning everyone. Happy Easter. Bright and sunny here this morning. Where's Meg? Hope she's OK.

This morning DH and I are heading to the inlaws. Surviving this is exercise, lol. We are taking them out for lunch.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

Rivers of decaf

Lobster and Parmesan Frittata with sauteed veg.

Salad with turkey and a bit of gravy (Ginny I am copying your dinner)

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a great Easter everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

ready-4-new-start
on 4/16/17 11:06 am - Canada

Happy Easter everyone

Just having a relaxing day and doing some meal prep have a busy week ahead of

. Breakfast protein shake

lunch Greek yogurt

dinner chicken with oven roast vegs

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

happypants
on 4/16/17 11:52 am - Ottawa, Canada

Hello Everyone!! Hope everyone is having an amazing time with family today.

RNY July 2011

BB 2 large cups decaf with half&half

B. One slice WW toasted with natural peanut butter

L. Am leftover salad with poached chicken slices tomato cucumber olive oil and vinegar dressing

D. BBQ pork chops W green beans and mashed potato

sn. Greek yogurt with 10 almonds

enjoy your day everyone

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

crqvingchange
on 4/16/17 6:29 pm

Hi Ann. Good to see you posting again. i always enjoyed your posts. How have you been doing?

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

happypants
on 4/21/17 10:32 am - Ottawa, Canada

Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm doing really well, how about yourself? I was thrilled to see so many people her still. I stopped posting when I did because I was tired of so many "troll" types hurting and insulting people simply for not knowing answers to question that on the surface may have seemed obvious to many but not to the new people starting on this amazing journey.

when I started I was 270lbs I went down as low as 137 lbs I'm 5'7" so on me that was WAY to small. I think I said Sunday I lost 170, that is clearly a typo lol I'm on my iPad and for some reason the screen jumps around and or the margin is all messed so I didn't notice the typo. I lost 133 lbs in total but. I stayed at between 150-155 lbs for a long time. I weighted myself last week and I was 165 lbs... So back at it I go to lose that dreaded 10 lbs lol I still feel really good but I never want to let it get out of control, this surgery was truly a gift .... I feel blessed.

How about yourself!?!?!? Details please ?

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Kathy1212
on 4/17/17 8:27 am

Happy Easter Everyone, a day late.

Hope you all had a great day.

I'm almost 11 weeks post op, and this is what i had:

Breakfast: chocolate premier protein shake,

Lunch: carl buddig honey ham and mozzarella stick,

Supper: 1 ounce turkey, 1 ounce ham, 2 tbsp turnips...but could only eat half of it.

Snack: I passed up on Mom's home made coconut cream pie, banana cream pie, vanilla cream pie, and apple pie (OMG, hard to do, lol) and had instead sugar free chocolate covered almonds, made by Atkins Endulge.

Totals: 565 calories, 21 carbs, 74 protein, 3 sugar.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics