What are you eating/doing today (Monday)?

Meggles07
on 6/5/17 5:37 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm starting on the CAMAW plan today so lots of protein in my menu. Must stay on track as I need to lose weight before the wedding. My SO and I have decided to have a little weight loss challenge with a little reward if we hit our goals.

Today I'm mostly looking after puppy 2 and trying to stay on track with my food. I also need to clean the house since I wasn't feeling well yesterday.

Breakfast - Greek yogurt plain with SF syrup

Snack - turkey sausage

Lunch - ham

Snack - egg, cheese

Dinner - tbd but I'm thinking chicken

Snack - yogurt

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 6/5/17 5:38 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 13+ months

Good morning everyone! A grey dreary day today. I sure hope this isn't what the whole summer will be about. I went to the gym this morning and did a little cardio and stretching. My legs are sore from playing ball on Saturday, and I am soooo tired, I didn't even want to go. If the rain stays away I will go out at lunch for a walk.

Was a great game yesterday, even better because they won! Go Jays!! Massage tonight, its been a long time, so I'm looking forward to that.

I'm doing the AMAW challenge from the RNY thread so I have a meaty menu:

B - 4 oz pemeal bacon

S - 4 strips bacon

L - 100 gr pot roast

S - 8 slices deli turkey

D - 4 oz bbq chicken boob

Cal 662, Carbs 8, Protein 92

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Linda M.
on 6/5/17 6:07 am - Orillia, Canada

Hello Pouch Pals,

I'm back after four days in the hospital and although I'm supposed to be off today spending our anniversary with my husband, my grandson became ill last night and he's home with mom today, hence my early return to work. As I work on my own, my daughter and a former employee chipped in to keep the business running all last week, so I am thankful and happy to be back feeling well.

I didn't enter my food yet, but here it is:

B - protein shake

L - cottage cheese

D - 1/3 chicken souvlaki, grilled veggies and tzatziki (left over)

S - Skyr and applesauce

All vitamins, antibiotics, tons of water and tea, one black decaf. (finally).

Enjoy your day everyone.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Patm
on 6/5/17 6:59 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I should join you on the challenge but I know this is not the week for it for me. Biked to the movies yesterday afternoon. When we came out the wind had come up. It was not far to get home but man was it exhausting.

I need to go for a CT. That is not booked until July. Last Friday my doctor mentioned I am due for a mammogram. They called this morning with an appointment for this Friday. I wish the ct could have been so fast!

House work and grocery shopping today

b greek yogurt

l tuna, with mayo, melba toast

s celery with cheese

d chicken stew

Smoka
on 6/5/17 8:26 am
RNY on 09/12/17

Hello Everyone,

This afternoon, I go for my endo/colonoscopy. I haven't eaten since Friday night. ..just broth and jello and water. I'm kinda getting use to it....thirsty though. I haven't been able to drink water since midnight last night. I'm down another pound. 12 lbs altogether since I've started posting daily food. This evening we are going out for dinner. I will have steak and salad. Can't wait!

Barb

Referred May 2016, Orientation July 4, 2016, Pre-Nutrition Class March 31, 2017, Nurse April 10, 2017, Blood work/ECG April 13, 2017, Ultra-sound April 27, 2017, Psychologist May 30, 2017, Colonoscopy and Gastroscopy June 5, 2017, Internist June 13, 2017, Dietician June 14, 2017, 2nd Round of blood work August 2, 2017, Surgeon September 6, 2017, Surgery September 12, 2017 - St. Joe's Hamilton - No Opti

Height 5"4" HW 231 SW222 CW141

PreOp-9 lbs M1-20lbs M2-11lbs M3-13lbs M4-7lbs M5-8lbs M6-7lbs M7-5lbs M8-5lbs M9-2lbs M10-0lbs M11 - 0lbs M12 - 0lbs

Jo0710
on 6/5/17 8:27 am

After a weekend in Toronto at a hockey tournament, I am so tired. My son had 7 hockey games between Friday and last night so I'm just as tired as he is!! He did great, his team placed 3rd and he was 6th in scoring (after the 5 kids that played in the championship so they all played an extra game than he did). He's proud of himself and so are we! We are keeping him home tonight rather than go to soccer practice as he needs a day of rest before baseball starts tomorrow for basically every day in June.

I work till whenever I want and then I have laundry to do. Didn't get a chance to cook anything to make for lunch yesterday so had to resort to shakes for breakfast and lunch today until I get to the grocery store after work.

B: Premier Protein

L: Premier Protein and veggies and dill dip

D: BBQ chicken with some marble cheese

S: Skinny pop popcorn (had a craving and bought some)

Cals 628, Protein79, carbs 31

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Kathy1212
on 6/5/17 9:04 am

Hi menu friends,

Can't believe it's Monday again; where did the time go?

I had an active weekend. Yesterday I swam laps for an hour; the day before I took my parrot for an hour long fast paced walk (she was in a cat carrier, inside a dog stroller, lol). She had a blast. The day before I rode my bike for 19 km. So needless to say, I'm feeling lazy today and don't want to do much of anything, activity wise, so will have to push myself to do something. I'll probably go for a bike ride, but not 19 km today; maybe 8-10 km instead. I bought the fitbit flex 2 on Thursday and have been testing it with my various activities. It recorded my swim great, but it only picked up half of my bike ride, and it thought my walk with the bird was also a bike ride, so I'm thinking about returning it, as it just annoys me so much when it's wrong. I don't know yet. I do like that it recognized my swim, as I do a lot of swimming.

I'm not doing AMAW or CAWAW (or whatever the acronyms are) because it's too similar to the way I eat anyway, and I've only just been able to start adding berries and veggies recently.

Breakfast Part 1: 1/4 cup premier protein in decaf coffee with 0 cal/carb skinny syrup (chocolate caramel) times 2

Breakfast Part 2 (after waiting half an hour): Boiled egg

Lunch: Leftover BBQ steak

Supper: Extra lean burger patty on BBQ

Snack: strawberries

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

ready-4-new-start
on 6/5/17 6:46 pm - Canada

I been using Fitbit since 2015. One thing with Fitbit if ur holding on to something it doesn't track so well this is why it's not tracking ur bike rides properly.. tried the Fitbit on ur ankle probably better a lot of people will wear it on there ankle for better reading. When ur pushing buggy at the grocery store it won't pick up ur steps anything that u hold it won't recognize it.. I was using the elliptical was holding onto the handles that don't move my Fitbit it's pick up the motions.. I also just picked up the flex 2 I am enjoying it. Flex 2 u can get a necklace for it wear it that way but I am not sure how good it's at recording. It tried it on ur ankle or some ppl will put it on there shoe lace or put it in there pocket.

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Kathy1212
on 6/5/17 8:25 pm

Thanks for the tip; I'll try it on my ankle. The small band fits my wrist so the large should fit my ankle. It recognizes my bike rides but not the duration, and the next day I was pushing a stroller and it thought I was riding my bike again, lol.

I do like that it tracks my swims perfectly though.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

ready-4-new-start
on 6/6/17 2:57 am - Canada

Funny when I am on elliptical it tracks it as swimming. The more expensive Fitbit have better options u can set it on what exercise ur doing. After my first Fitbit die I went with Apple Watch I like it but it isn't as good as Fitbit I missed being in challenges that's what really motivates me.. this is why I went with flex 2 being cheaper one and also waterproof.

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Most Active
Recent Topics