What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 10/18/17 3:41 am

Good morning everyone.

Last night I succumbed to the siren song of movie popcorn. I ate at least 2 cups of the buttery goodness. Back on the horse again today.

3 years post op

B. 1/2 of a breakfast burrito made with low carb tortilla (I'm using up what's in the freezer), scrambled eggs, bacon, fresh salsa

L. Salad with avocado, shrimp, mini peppers, cucumbers and Skinny Girl Poppyseed dressing

D. Salmon with a poached egg on top and some PC Hollandaise

S. Pepperettes, Celebrate Decaf Iced Protein Coffee.

Totals 1051, Carbs 53, Fat 56, Prot 101

E. Swimming 1 hr, Yoga 1 hr, raking leaves and maybe Zumba tonight

V. Prenatal multi

Have a great day everyone

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 10/18/17 5:54 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Pouch Pals! I did 5 kms at the gym this morning. I wanted to keep going because I was watching Fantastic 4 in the cardio theatre and I was the only one in there!!

Don't beat yourself up CC, the movie popcorn is hard to resist!! My corn on the cob was so yummy last night I had a second cob as snack when my Trucker finally got home from work!

B - cheeseburger patty w. mustard

S - 2 oz raspberries with Greek yogurt

L - cobb salad

S - 3 pepperoni wrapped mozza sticks

D - chicken stew (store bought but the stats were okay, hopefully its yummy)

Totals Cal 1173, carbs 41, protein 99

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 10/18/17 8:52 am

You are frickin amazing - 5k. I would have tried to find a way to stay and watch the movie. Unexpected traffic jam?

Corn on the cob has always been a weakness of mine. I bought DH this Mexican corn salad from the deli counter. It has corn, peppers, Feta (not Mexican), mixed in a spicy sauce. You know I had to try it.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Linda M.
on 10/18/17 6:19 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning,

Loving this beautiful weather and enjoying walking when I get home. We are doing lots at home - inside and out and I love exercise that isn't exercise - like good old fashioned yard work and serious cleaning and fixing.

Still doing the challenge and have lost 0.8 which brings me into the 170's. Yeah!

B - protein bar (forgot my shake at home - higher calories and carbs., but still 30 gr. of protein)

S - chicken pepperette

L - 3 oz. crab meat with 1 tbsp. low fat mayo

S - Armstrong cheese stick

D - 3 oz. ground turkey with 1 oz. cheddar and 1 tbsp. Tzatziki

S - Skyr with DaVinci French Vanilla syrup (really liking the taste)

Calories: 865, Protein: 87 (low), Carbs: 45 (high). All water and vitamins.

Enjoy the sunshine all!

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Jo0710
on 10/18/17 6:28 pm

Still doing the challenge (unofficially) but late today and don't have much logged.

I am finding I can't eat more than 900 Cala these days with the increased protein/low carbs. Def not a problem but I am not even hungry ever. I feel like I'm fresh out of surgery again (except I can eat bits).

b: premier protein and coffee (black)

S: cashews

l: 1 egg and cheese

s: 1/2 premier

D: cheese from a piece of pizza

s: couple of cashews when packing lunch

not hungry and would probably get sick if I forced more Into this body today.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Kathy1212
on 10/18/17 7:04 pm

Hi Menu friends,

Ginny, that popcorn sounds amazing. I've been craving popcorn for weeks now. I may go buy a small individual serving bag of smartfood; it's my favourite.

I was doing CAMAW but quit today. It was bringing back too many of those pre-op diet feelings and I was getting anxious and upset. I stay low to medium carb anyway, so I think I'm back to my normal eating. Plus, I really need those bran buds in my yogurt, lol.

I've been enjoying the nice weather and going for walks but didn't do anything today. I had the house to myself for once and just enjoyed my solitude, lol.

Menu:

Breakfast: 2 decaf with 1/4 premier protein in each, about an hour later, 1 egg omelette made with cheese & bacon

Lunch: Pepperette, cheese string, raspberries

Supper: Greek yogurt, bran buds, raspberries

700 cal, 36 carbs, 16 fibre, 62 protein

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics