What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 6/25/18 4:25 am

Good morning Menu Mates as Ginny says. DH and I had a nice trip to the lake on the weekend. We stopped and had lunch on a patio at a winery. I had a salad with a grilled chicken breast and burrata cheese on top. There are very few restaurants that I go to that I can't find something healthy and tasty to eat.

This morning I'm going to the gym, and then get some gardening done.

Accountability: All good.

Question of the Day: Were you involved in sports at school Not just the PE normal activities, but something in addition to them. I was into gymnastics.

The eats today at 3 years 11 months post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf

S. Iced protein coffee at the gym

L. Eggs Benedict with smoked salmon and no English muffin

D. Cheese and bacon burger on a Smartbun. I probably won't eat the whole burger, but I'll put it in the totals.

S. Protein Mocha Latte

Totals: 891, Carbs 52, Fibre 20, Fat 55, Protein 85

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 6/25/18 6:00 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning CC!! Your weekend sounds wonderful. I was supposed to play in a ball tournament but it got cancelled because the diamonds were in bad shape! BOO. I just grabbed a bunch of things from the fridge this morning and threw it in my lunch bag.

There is yogurt, blueberries, chicken breast, deli meat, bacon, slice of tomato - I have lots to choose from today, just no plan.

QOTD - I did gymnastics in grade school, and played volleyball.

Have a good day - oh I did 5kms this morning at the gym, was a little late leaving the house so that's all I had time for.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 6/25/18 6:23 am

Ginny I think lunch box buffet is a great plan. Everything in your lunch bag sounds healthy and yummy.

Only did 5K, lol. You are amazing.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/25/18 6:34 am - Canada

Good morning :)

So Saturday wasn't my grandma's birthday party it was a surprise baby shower for us :) we had a ton of fun!! And we got some great stuff for the little nugget. Sunday we finally had our puppy playdate and it was awesome.

Today I'm going out with my aunt and mom before she heads back up north to her house. I'm mostly just tagging along as I don't need anything at the store they are going to -- Sail, the outdoor store.

**Barleys littermate, barleys half-sister, Barley, Ruby, and their Westie (unrelated lol).

QOTD: I was not a sports person... I did try curling for a little bit but I was more of a music and theatre person. I took piano lessons and played clarinet in the band. Super nerd ;)

Post-op three years and three months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - cheese whisps and crackers

Lunch - tbd

Snack - Greek yogurt and oatmeal bites

Dinner - beef stir-fry with carrots and zucchini

Snack - pudding

kamac
on 6/25/18 11:01 am
VSG on 07/09/18

So cute! Like a bouquet of spaniels, I just wanna scoop them up and snuggle, lol.

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 6/25/18 11:07 am

They are so adorable. I want all the puppies. It's cute how one of them is looking right at the camera while the others are distracted.

That is amazing that you got a surprise shower. I hope that they got nice things for Baby Thor.

Meggles07
on 6/25/18 12:16 pm - Canada

Lol that would be my girl... Ruby. She loves me ;)

We got so many nice things. We are definitely well supplied!!

corriev
on 6/25/18 9:18 am
VSG on 03/06/18

QOTD - brings back some great memories - I was very involved at school sport even after school, Firstly rugby in the Winter, Cricket in the summer, and then soccer, tennis ( cause the coach was a hotty) and bisley ( target shooting) through the year.

my menu for today -

B - Protein shake

S - skyr

L - chicken salad

S - more chicken salad

D - Tuna in water with Salsa

S - slice summer sausage

MFP -

cal: 703

carb - 16

prot - 140

fat-8

crqvingchange
on 6/25/18 11:09 am

Corrie you were a proper sports jock. Never heard of bisley before.

corriev
on 6/25/18 12:31 pm
VSG on 03/06/18

want to get into tip top shape again.

Most Active
Recent Topics