What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 6/26/18 5:15 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Menu Peeps! I'm off today because we are having concrete curbing installed for my flower beds. We used to just have the 4x4 posts as edging so I'm looking forward to this. We haven't done anything with plants because we've been waiting for the concrete.

Skipped the gym today and just took my dog for a 5km walk up the back country roads. Just as good!

No real plan today because of the work that will be going on. 2 eggs for breakie with a slice of Havarti and then I'll fill in the day as it goes along. It will either be eating hardly anything or ..... but I do have lots of cheese and meats in the fridge so I should be good.

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 6/26/18 5:52 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Nothing planned for today. I ended up going to my aunt's house after shopping yesterday and got my first sunburn of the summer. I put some aloe lotion on and puppy 2 decided it smelled/tasted really good, so he chased me around for a while.

Post-op three years and three months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg and pickles

Lunch - unknown actually... DH took the leftovers for his lunch

Snack - Greek yogurt and oatmeal bites

Dinner - burgers

Snack - pudding and cherries

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 6/26/18 7:27 am

Meg you made me spit out my tea laughing. I can just see your puppy chasing you for a taste of warm sunburnt aloe.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 6/26/18 7:26 am

Ginny I've seen a lot of the poured concrete curbing around flower beds in Florida. It looks really nice.

Good morning everyone. DH had a stomach bug, and it looks like I caught it from him 2 days later (stupid kissing). My menu is going to be very light and liquid today. DH's bug only lasted a day and a half so fingers crossed mine will be the same.

As for activities, any will have to be in the house if you know what I mean. I foresee a nap in my future this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/26/18 8:01 am - Canada

That's no fun!! I hope you feel better soon... Do what I do and send the germs back with him ;)

kamac
on 6/26/18 10:27 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Sorry to hear about the bug, hope you're feeling better soon. Take it easy and definitely take that nap.

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Ginnny
on 6/27/18 4:02 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

CC....keep your lips to yourself!!! LOL

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

kamac
on 6/26/18 10:24 am, edited 6/26/18 7:07 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Howdy. Today I had my appointment with the anesthesiologist. The appointment itself went great. But the hospital never informed me this appointment would be at a different medical clinic across town

I showed up at the hospital bariatric clinic to check in, she got confused and sent me to pre-surgery, they were confused and sent me back up to bariatrics, then they realized my appointment must be at this other place...good thing I showed up at the hospital super early, otherwise I never would have made it in time. But I did, so all's well that ends well.

One weird thing: my scale at home has me weighing in at 380. But when the nurse weighed me at my appointment, I think it said 374. I should have checked with her to be sure, but I was feeling all flustered from running around and didn't think to. Now I'm wondering if my scale is wrong, or if I was seeing things at the appointment...Gah! I need to find someplace to weigh myself, I gotta know whether or not I can trust my scale, lol.

Breakfast: 1 cup plain skyr yogurt, Torani SF syrup

Lunch: 3oz chicken breast, 1 Ryveta sesame cracker, 1tbsp lite olive oil mayo, mustard, 1 cup sliced cucumbers

Dinner: same as lunch

Snack: same as breakfast

Calories: 684, Carbs: 44g, Fat: 18, Protein: 112

Hope everyone is having a good day!

EDIT: it just hit me that the number I saw on the scale with the nurse was probably 174kg...which translates into almost 384lbs...which means I'm heavier than I thought. Great

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

corriev
on 6/26/18 10:46 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hello All.. After the aloe lotion story Megs - I have nothing to say, cant beat that one :-) ill try that one some day.

my day -

B - Shake

S- Skyr

L - Chicken cut shwarma style

S - Cant to full

D - Pulled pork, without sauce.

S - walk past and take a bit more pork.

Not sure about MFP - but can kind of figure out my Prot is about 148, and Carb 16, Cal 765

Have a great one.

Most Active
Recent Topics