What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu, RNYers?

MaryEllen OntheEastCoast
on 4/21/17 7:35 am - CT

Great job with the school makeover! Looks so bright and cheerful.

I drive a 2015 Toyota Corolla.

Queen JB
on 4/21/17 8:29 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Love that color! I have a red car, too, and it makes me so happy :)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Amy Liz
on 4/21/17 7:43 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning! Great job JB!! I'm off work today, yay! I'm going to my parents to pack up the last of their stuff for tomorrow's move. My mom is a basket case of anxiety and my poor dad is so sad he can't help and feels bad for us having to do everything. When all is said and done and they are settled they will be much better off. Looking very forward to Sunday...

QOTD - I drive a 2015 Nissan Rogue, it's white and I love it. It's the best car I've ever owned.

5 months today!!

b1-coffee

b2-scrambled eggs

l-meatballs w/SF sauce

d-hot Italian sausage

v/l on track

e- day off but plenty of manual labor

Have a great day!

I love this so damn much, you're welcome!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Librarian67
on 4/21/17 8:00 am
RNY on 02/28/17

I'd love a kiss!

karenp8
on 4/21/17 8:02 am - Brighton, IL

Oh my Gosh! Who could help but snuggle and love on those cuties. Thanks for the smile this gloomy morning!

NYMom222
on 4/21/17 8:08 am
RNY on 07/23/14

How adorable is that and what a cute idea!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Kakesie
on 4/21/17 11:18 am
RNY on 02/19/16

I'd kiss every one of those smiling faces!!!

yvonnef1964
on 4/21/17 7:45 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

JB love the colors. It really brightens it up

QOTD I drive a 2000 Ford Taurus.

B spinach, red pepper, ham and cheese omelet and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D ham and sweet potato

S Greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange

Have a great day

HonestOmnivore
on 4/21/17 7:47 am
RNY on 03/29/17

Good morning JB!

Impressive and inspiring change in the school! I'm so thankful for people like you *****ally care!

I missed it if there was a theme for today's photos, but here is an "after" shot from my little farm. I planted this tree four years ago as a "dry root" mail order sapling (imagine little stick). Last year it had one peach, this year it's in full bloom! Yes, yes, peaches are very high in sugar but I'm still super excited for these beauties to come in! Our apple trees were all destroyed by our very determined goats (it seems that apple bark is delicious) even though we had them fenced off. Our big cherry (spliced so it will have sweet and tart) had two blooms this year so hopefully next year it will debuet with some fruit and our Plum tree is looking as good as the peach!

QOTD - I have always purchased used cars, but about 18 months ago I was separating from my DH (love him, can't live with him) and one of his quirks was kind of "controlling" my access to our cars. So I went out and bought a new car. I was trying to buy a used car, but they had this Black Kia Soul that was a 2015 (fall of 2016) and it was only a little more than a more loaded 2013... I don't like black cars (too hot in the summer) and it was stripped (manual transmission, no remote, no cruise control) - but it had the new bluetooth connection so my phone can be controlled from the steering wheel, which I love! It was sold as "used" as it was in their rental fleet, but it only had 84 miles on it. I love it. For those of you who have read the Harry Potter series, I want to play off the "black soul" part so my plates read "Horcrx"

3 weeks post-op RNY / Soft Food Diet / 189

B- Strawberry Greek Yogurt

MS - Live Culture cottage cheese

L- Hard boiled egg

AS- tuna pouch

D- Deviled Eggs

ES - Deviled Eggs

Total Calories 584 Protein 55 Carbs 22 Fat 30

I'm having a few challenging days. Yesterday I did great at work, including my going away party (I ordered sashimi). But last night at my husbands birthday party I had 3 pieces of fried chicken. YES they were SMALL pieces, and I chewed and chewed and ate slowly, waiting between each piece, but clearly I did not wait long enough for my new pouch to signal it was full! I also convinced myself that there wasn't much volume of food, it was mostly bone (home raised chickens don't get as much meat on their bone), but then the signals came through and I was miserable. I honestly never ever thought I would even TEST my pouch let alone do something like this. I'm really disappointed in my actions. All was well within an hour and there were no repercussions since, but ugh. This weekend is a get-a-way with friends. We have them three times a year, kid free weekends at my parents farm in the middle of nowhere (my farm is suburban). These friends range in age from college age to middle age, and personalities are mostly nerdy, but there is always alcohol and tons of food. I'm going to be fine without the alcohol, but I'm going to struggle with the carb loaded foods. I'm packing hard boiled eggs to make deviled eggs, and I'm taking cottage cheese and yogurts with me. I'm also packing those Aldi turkey "beef sticks" and guacamole etc... but I am just sure I'll slip up. Sunday night I go from the farm to Columbus, where I'll start a new job in a new city Monday morning. So I have a lot of stuff going on!

For those of you who actually read this far, could you please check my micros? I'm one who uses MyFitnessPal like it's my job, and even thought my bariatric center only asks that we keep our protein between 60 and 70 g per day - I've been shooting for calories around 500 per day. Here is how they're set now.

Your Daily Goal Calories :500 Carbs: 25
Fat: 14
Protein: 69

5'4" 49yrs at surgery date

SW - 206 CW - 128
M1 - 20lb M2 - 9 lb M3 - 7 lb M4 - 7 lb M5 - 7 lb M6 - 6 lb M7 - 4 lb M8 - 1 lb M9 - 2 lb M10 - 4 lb M11 - 0lb M12 - 3lb M13 - 0 lb M14 - 2 lb M15 - 0 lb M16 - 3 lb

Emiepie
on 4/21/17 8:18 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I think your stats look okay to me. Sounds like you have a plan for the weekend-you've for this!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
Recent Topics