7 month update with pics!

Sasny
on 10/21/12 4:20 pm
VSG on 03/20/12

Hi

It's hard to believe seven months have past since my surgery.  I have lost a total of 70 pounds (all post surgery).  I am so happy with my decision to have the surgery and I love my sleeve.  No regrets at all and would do it again in a heartbeat.  I've been a bit frustrated lately because the weightloss has slowed down significantly even though more than 95% of the time I stay on plan - calories less than 800, protien at least 60g and carbs under 40g.  I have averaged 5 pounds a month for the past 4 months.  I knew it would get much slower but didn't think it would occur as early as month 4.  I can't really complain though because I have lost 70% of my excess weight, no longer have high blood pressure, no longer am pre-diabetic, wear a size 12 pants and XL top rather and size 20 and 3X top...

I think some of the weightloss slow down is due to not enough exercise, a very stressful past few months with work and a real sleep shortage.  Hopefully the work / life balance will shortly improve and I can find a few spare moments for myself.

I doubt that I will reach my goal weight by the one year mark (and am jealous of those posters *****ach goal by 7 -8 months!!!) but I am confident  can get there.  But it will take some real hard work and discipline.

Below you will see a pic from a Halloween Party two years ago and a pic from today (with my main motivators!). 

Thanks to all who have shared their journey and advice!

Stephanie

Halloween Party Today

britiajon
on 10/21/12 5:00 pm
You look wonderful! And those motivators are awfully cute
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
discouraged
on 10/21/12 5:06 pm - nashville, GA
WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING. I can't wait to make a head way with mine. I just have the money to get 4 hours north to the seminar the problem is there has been a lost of a job so the money I was saving has went ot pay bills and don't look good. BUT you look awesome keep up the good work.
Pobearsam7
on 10/21/12 9:14 pm
 You look great!!

Kelly                

kristen D.
on 10/21/12 9:42 pm - Middletown, NY
VSG on 09/25/12
you look wonderful!!!

TSinNC
on 10/21/12 10:12 pm
VSG on 08/16/12
 You look great! Congrats on your success!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

AmberK
on 10/21/12 11:20 pm
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 You are doing Great! I was 7 months out Oct.7. and had lost a total of 60 pounds. I started at 249 and had a total of 104 to loose. Like you, I feel frustrated because my WL has slowed to, but grateful that it has not stopped.I really had to track EVERYTHING i at last week and started working out and Finally lost 2 pounds! 

Good luck to you, and you look GREAT. 

VSG 3/07/12     HW:260   SW: 249   CW:164  

diane S.
on 10/22/12 2:21 am
great job. darling kids. congrats.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

LeighAnne89
on 10/22/12 4:00 am - KY
 you are doing great and your kids are beautiful

Sasny
on 10/22/12 1:09 pm
VSG on 03/20/12
 Thanks for the kind words!

Most Active