VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Frisco-Short on Com...

Frisco-Short on Commitment !!!

PBJ
on 4/20/12 8:21 am
Frisco,

I don't know of anyone more committed to this process than you!

Go shopping!!!

OX
Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
diane S.
on 4/20/12 11:14 am
Ha Frisco, bet you are worried you are going to lose more and need skinnier jeans!!!!

go get some fancy ones!!

diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

loverofcats
on 4/20/12 11:32 am
Go shopping!!! Think of the time that you will save not having to wash to same two pair of jeans all the time. Plus, think about how good you will look with new duds.
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Elaine H.
on 4/20/12 1:52 pm
Think of how good you will feel about youself if you really had a wardrobe. One piece at a time!!
          VSG 3/21/11    HW 322  SW  298  CW  200 GW  175  5'7"    age 65                                                                           
MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 4/23/12 1:17 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
I'm still on my way down but tend to buy things in the next size down to keep me motivated.

I'm a cheap-ass too and can't stand to spend lots of money on clothes.  Especially with jeans, they are more comfortable if they are NOT new.

Go to a Goodwill or consignment shop in a nice neighborhood and you'll be amazed.  I recently went and spent $45.  Came out with two giant bags of clothes.  Some of the things were brand new and still had tags on them from the retailer.  All the stuff was name brand (Eddie Bauer, Land's End, Levis, Ann Klein, Liz Caliborne) and the most I paid for any item was $5.  They weren't designer originals but hey, any ONE of those items would've cost at least $45.

Go buy some gently used jeans, then graduate to the sale rack at Kohl's.  Bought a dress there the other day for $9 and it looked fabulous.  Used some Kohl's bucks and a store credit--two bras (only the good ones for that) at $40 ea and the dress---walked out paying $5 and change.
     Never, never, never give up!
...though she be but little, she is FIERCE...
A Midsummer Night's Dream