Premier Protein® Caramel Cold Brew Coffee with Sea Salt FoamMay 16, 2019
This post is sponsored by Premier Nutrition Corporation.
You can skip the overpriced coffee shop and enjoy your cold brew coffee right at home with this satisfyingly sweet and salty caramel cold brew coffee recipe. By using the decadent PREMIER PROTEIN® Caramel Protein Shake, the rich taste of caramel comes through while giving a boost of protein without unnecessary sugar added from traditional caramel syrups. Take your cold brew to the next level and top it off with a deliciously creamy sea salt foam!
Premier Protein® Caramel Cold Brew Coffee with Sea Salt Foam
Makes 2 servings
Total Time: 3 minutes
- 10 ounces of Cold Brew Coffee
- 8 ounces of PREMIER PROTEIN® Caramel Protein Shake
- 2 ounces of heavy whipping cream
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add ice to two glasses and pour the cold brew coffee over the top of the ice.
- Pour the PREMIER PROTEIN® Caramel Protein Shake equally into both glasses with the coffee.
- In a separate bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream with a pinch of sea salt until frothy (you can use a hand frother).
- Pour the cream over the top of the coffee drinks and serve.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 161; Carbohydrates 3 grams; Fat 12 grams; Protein 12 grams; Sugar 1 gram
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|