Cant get out of the 180's

Sherbear
on 3/19/07 2:35 am - Ionia, MI
The beginning of November I had got down to 177 lbs and then I got ****y. I did not stay there for long and by Thanksgiving I was up to 189 lbs. I quickly got back down to 182 but have been going back and forth ever since between 182 and 186, but now currently at 188.6. I just dont know what to do anymore. I typically drink two protien shakes per day and I eat pretty much what I am supposed to. I know I can not eat rice and pasta, they are my enemy. Some folks say that I dont eat enough, there fore my body is in starvation mode. I just dont know how I could eat more. Maybe I need to go back to eating chicken all the time like I used to. I do not push sugar or fats, cause I dump. I just wish I could get this going again. I did start doing Hip Hop Abs last night and all though I am not coordinated to get all his moves in there, I am moving. Something I have been lacking is exercise, I sure hope this will help. Anyone else having issues with reaching goal. I do have another TT consult on April 3rd, only cause I have to go thru his private practice for insurance. Surgery should be in June but I sure would like to at least get down into the 160's before than. They said surgery could be in June. Thanks, Sherry
kath2171
on 6/6/07 12:28 pm - Long Prairie, MN
Just wandering if you had any luck losing more? I was down to the 162 mark last summer and over the winter months I have gotten back to 176-180. I hate it and have been stuck. It is hard now and was just looking to see if you came up with any ideas that worked for you? Any luck on the TT? I wish I could do that....Good luck-Kathleen
Sherbear
on 11/13/07 11:34 am - Ionia, MI
Kathleen, Hey, I did have my TT on June 11th and wow...............what a differance it has made for me. I was at 182 the morning of my surgery and after the swelling and all went away, I was holding at about 172. He had taken 8 1/2 lbs of skin off. I started a new job and started working out of the home on Oct 1 and changed my eating habits and went from 176 to 163 in less than 2 weeks, am not holding at 165. I really have to watch what I eat, I have to stay away from carbs for sure. I was eating meat and cheese wraps for breakfast and lunch, and a senisbal dinner of protein and vegeatables for dinner and a simple evening snack. I tend to lose in spurts like that though. I am a scale junky, it keeps me in check!!! It is way too easy to gain!!!!! I ate a peice and a half of pizza and gained two lbs, I swear!!! I dont eat stuff like that!!!! Good luck on getting back to the 162 lb mark, I am trying to get to 160!!! Sherry
karen C.
on 11/12/07 7:11 pm - Kennewick, WA
Hi Sherry, Just checking in to the Feb/2005 forum. Sure don't do it often enough. Just checked out your profile and picks. . . absolutely amazing. You do NOT look like the same woman. Congratulations! I too am still trying to lose the last of my weight. I am down from 377 to 187 but not doing what I need to do to move the scale down more. I tell myself that I really want to lose another 30 lbs but then I don't exercise or eat like I should. Go figure. . . do I really expect "the weight loss fairy" to swoop down and zap me with her wand? I don't think so. I had a lower body lift on 8/28/07. A before and after (clothed view) on my profile. It went really well and I am so pleased with the results. Would love to have the upper thighs and breast reduction/arms one of these days but for now I'll enjoy the results of this. Best wishes to you. Sounds like your personal life is going well too. Enjoy life; you deserve it. If you're like me you'd been living life on the sidelines for far too long. Take care, Karen C
Sherbear
on 11/13/07 11:41 am - Ionia, MI
Hi Karen, Thanks, I sure do feel pretty darn awesome with that ugle apron gone. I looked like I had a huge wrinkly pear on the front of me. Wow what a differance from 377 to 187..............amazing!!!!!!! I am no good at exercise either, I am lazy as they come!!!! I would love to get rid of my side boobs and my thighs are terrible but I wont ever have that kind of money. I am still fighting trying to get my TT and hernia paid for. It is not the insurance companies fault though, it is the providers getting the operative reports to them................grrrrrrrrrr. Yep, getting married next summer, just think I will be able to get a nice dress, lol......... I am down to 165, was eating meat and cheese wraps for breakfast and lunch and dropped 13 lbs, gained back two, but I lose in spurts and I had not lost in like forever!!!!! Take care, Sherry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still around?
Robin D. · 2 replies · 706 views
checking in
markys mama · 2 replies · 803 views