How is the exercising going????

Deb K
on 4/28/07 7:15 am
Ok - who is doing exercise? I was told I had to burn 2100 cals in exercise in a week. That was easier said than done! Until I discovered the tread mill.... it may take me 2 hrs. to walk 6 miles but I am burning 2600 cals a week. I have seen a difference in my weight. I had started to gain a few lbs here and a few lbs there, now I can have the bread stick with my soup at the diner we go to and I lost a lb. Go figure...! I would like to know if anyone else has found a way to burn cals, in this amount for variety and so not to get bored! I love that I had this surgery and this is not as hard as I thought it would be. I still hate the scales and exercise but sometimes I have to "Just Do IT" and get over it. God bless - deb k
stephgerlette
on 4/28/07 11:20 pm - St Charles, MO
I'll admit I've been lazy for the past few weeks and I've taken on the nasty habit of smoking again. I'm ready to get back on track. Luckily my plastic surgery is a great motivator for me. I can't smoke and that will help push me along. I've been working so much that i like to get in every last minute of sleep that i can. I was getting up at 5am every morning and working out before I started work. I need to get back to that but when you work 50+ hours a week it's hard to get motivated at 5am. But this is the week i'm trying to get back into it. i'm still addicted to the leslie sansone videos. I just got a new on for my birthday and haven't tried it yet. this is a good time to get that going! like you said i need to "just do it"!! have a great day!! Steph
lovejader
on 5/8/07 3:02 am - sun valley, CA
HI, I have started getting into exercising in April, and really sticking to it this month, I have put on like 10 pounds since my lowest weight since the surgery. And I feel awful, I see pictures of how I looked and how I look now and am unhappy. So I am pushing myself everyday to hop on the treadmill and lift weights and drink lots of water. I think the weight gain was because I took up my old soda habit again!! I quickly lost it though, thankfully,, its so easy to fall back into old ways!! But I find it easier if I write in a book each day after I exercise so I can see my progress.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still around?
Robin D. · 2 replies · 703 views
checking in
markys mama · 2 replies · 802 views