Ruth Bostick
on 4/13/09 1:47 pm - Statesville, NC
Finally my date is given 4/27/09 Yeah can't wait for the Loser's Bench!Ruth
Princess83
on 4/13/09 2:39 pm - Lake Charles, LA
Congrats Ruth, best of luck to you...
dawnhouse
on 4/14/09 2:06 am - Panama City, FL
Congrats on your surgery date, Ruth!  We'll all be on the loser's bench before you know it!  Praying all goes well for you!

Ruth Bostick
on 4/22/09 10:23 am - Statesville, NC
Thank-you for all of the support.Ruth
Magyargal
on 4/21/09 1:52 pm
Hi Ruth, 
     We are surgery sisters! At least for now we are.. I'm Praying I'll still have mine on April 27TH. My Surgeon never read any of my paper work he had me do. I had to remind him my mom had serious trouble with blood clots..So I had to be tested yesterday.. I don't if the results will be back in time... And I Pray I am fine too. Take care, God Bless you! hugs for you..Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

Ruth Bostick
on 4/22/09 10:22 am - Statesville, NC
Thanks for the support!I wish you the best girl. Ruth
Magyargal
on 4/22/09 12:04 pm
We can do this Ruth!!
       I'm getting a little anxious! Do you have to do a 2 week liquid diet? I hate it!! I don't have a fatty liver at all. But I have to have open surgery. My Surgeon has a lot of fixing up in me first! Then if he can he will do the RNY for me. He is pretty sure he can. But he won't say 100% guarantee he will be able too. 
       We'll meet on  the bench together. I'll be in the hospital a little longer then normal...I can't wait to see how well you'll do. I'll be Praying you Ruth. I believe in Prayer big time. God Bless you. Let's keep in touch! Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

Ruth Bostick
on 4/23/09 11:13 am - Statesville, NC
We will pray for each other okay?God Bless you.Ruth
Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 725 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 876 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 762 views
Stopped Losing Weight