1 Yr. anniversary, life is sooooo good!

Reeda
on 9/4/04 11:13 pm - Elmira, NY
Hi everyone, long time lurker, not much of a poster but I wanted to share my joy and tell everyone how much they inspire!! I read these post almost daily and it is nice to see that we alll go through alot of the same problems, emotions ect...that we are not alone. I am down 150 pounds, life is so much better, no more high b/p, back pain, knee pain, the list goes on.....The things I can enjoy now are unreal, I actually went go-karting, first time in my life because post op I couldnt get into them, I no longer have to watch my kids, I can join them!!!! (Dating is soooooo much more fun too, hehehe) I would like to loose 30 more pounds, I thought I was done loosing as I had been on a plateu for almost 2 months then poof I dropped almost 10 pounds in the last month. Good luck everyone, keep the post comming!!
philipwife
on 9/5/04 4:52 am - Converse, TX
Revision on 02/13/14
Happy Anniversary
jlewisjr
on 9/6/04 9:03 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Happy anniversary and enjoy your new, healthier life. Jesse
joyetta1
on 9/6/04 9:40 am - West Plains, MO
Hi, Just wanted to say Happy Rebirthday to you from one lurker to another. Keep up the great work. BTW, aren't plateaus just wonderful??? You'll do just fine & that 30 lbs will be gone before you know it. Great job.
Patti D
on 9/6/04 9:58 pm - somewhere out there, NY
Hi, Happy anniversary. What a great accomplishment for you! I took a quick peek at your profile - need to put in a new pic @ 150 lbs down! I think you will accomplish your goal of those next 30 pounds even if the weight loss has slowed down a bit. Isn't it great the things that you can do when you are a smaller size? Sounds like you are really enjoying your new life. Congratulations and thanks for posting! Patti
relishtx
on 9/9/04 3:08 am - Dallas, TX
Happy Rebirthday and congratulations on the great weight loss! Mary Beth
sherebis
on 9/9/04 3:18 am - philadelphia area, NJ
happy anniversary, chica!! rock this life!! -Sheri 350-178-175
Most Active