Made It Through The 12 Days Of Holiday Exercise

jlewisjr
on 12/24/04 12:25 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: It's that time again. Time for my regular Friday post. Just got in from the gym so the 12 Days of Holiday Exercise is officially over! I found that if you put exercise into your busy schedule and promise youeself that it's better to be a little late to the party as opposed to cancelling your exercise, you will feel better about yourself. We all feel varied emotions at this time of year depending on our cir****tances but I feel nothing but joy and happiness. Through will and determination I have accomplished all the weight loss and health goals I set for myself. However, the journey has just begun and the drive to obtain greater success remains as strong as ever. There is still work to be done to maintain my new found health along with my new body. To all my Obesity Help friends and fans, a Merry Christmas to all. Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
Patti D
on 12/24/04 2:55 am - somewhere out there, NY
Merry Christmas, Jesse! Thank you for faithfully posting every week. Although I don't always post a response, I have gained much knowlege from your sharings. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season. Patti 306/132 -174
Most Active