Glad its over

diananoreika
on 12/27/04 2:55 am - Parkville, MD
Christmas has come & gone and I am glad. Had a wonderful holiday but I let myself partake too much of the libations (booze) and the scale says I am up 3 pounds. I know I know give it a few days, keep working at the gym etc etc but I still cant help but be scared that I will step on the scale and it will once again read 360 pounds. UGH I never knew 3 pounds going up would mean so much more than it does going down. I am hiting the gym after work even though I dont want too. Hopefully I will make this set back disappear fast. Wishing myself luck..
Patti D
on 12/27/04 8:40 pm - somewhere out there, NY
Diana, Don't be so hard on yourself, it's just a minor set-back. You have to look at the positive in this in that you are taking the bull by the horns and doing something positive in response to a weight gain. I don't know about you, but in the past I would have thrown in the towel, said what's the use and gone on eating and drinking. So this was a reality check for you - you know what you have to do and you are doing it. Congratulations! I think there are many of us out here that feel the same as you do that if we do anything "wrong" we will wake up the next morning and be back to our starting weight. A scary thought indeed, but it also does help to keep us focused as we have never been before. I wish you continued success and good luck! Patti
carolynbaker
on 12/29/04 6:34 am - NEW KENSINGTON, PA
Hang in there kiddo....It will come off. I am still struggling to get below 200 lbs. The gosh darn scale just does not want to hit the 199 mark for love nor money. Happy New Year to all! Carolyn Sue
Most Active