What A Year This Has Been!!!

jlewisjr
on 12/31/04 1:29 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: It's Friday and the final day of 2004. I was just sitting here reflecting on 2004 and all I can say is "What A Year This Has Been." I lost 61 pounds this year making my total since September, 2003 at 183 pounds. I'm wearing size 32 pants and a medium shirt. I can go into any store and marvel at the selection of clothes I can buy. For example, I got a lot of gift cards at work for Christmas and I have spent this week at the after christmas sales. I have bought stuff from major designers at major stores and people are just amazed that how I'm looking now. Weight loss surgery has brought so much happiness in my life and the added attention has been great. I have been in an article in a french newspaper and featured in the latest ObesityHelp Magazine. I have had the opportunity to speak with others in my company about WLS. I am writing a book about my experiences during my first year out. Its been quite a special year for me and I would not trade the experience for anything. Although I was never at a loss for confidence, I am now as confident as I have ever been in everything I do. I would be remiss if I did not thank all of you for your support. It's you, the people who post that keep me going. Yes, it has been a great year and I look forward to another great year in 2005. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
Cisbell
on 1/4/05 3:14 am
Jesse--that was a terrific article about you in the OH magazine. I am looking forward to reading your book when it comes out, more men need to speak up and make themselves heard. I am sure that a lot of men are cowed into silence simply by the numbers and loudness of the women who are so excited by this surgery. Speak up, you guys. Just pretend that you're talking about Football, or NASCAR, or whatever gets your blood pumping, and speak out--talk about your experiences!!! connie 297/197/???
Most Active