Uneventful Follow-Up Visit!!

jlewisjr
on 3/4/05 3:00 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Had my semi-annual follow up visit with my surgeon yesterday and of course everything was A-OK. All my labs are at normal levels and we spent most of the time takling about other things. The only complaint I had was that I'm having trouble shaking a cold and it was keeping me from the gym. He told me just to take a couple of days to rest and he will see me in September. Feeling better today but I will take his advice and get back to the gym on Monday. Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
sandra_92083
on 3/9/05 10:43 pm - Hiram, GA
Hey Jesse! That's great that your follow up visit went so well, uneventful is the best kind! I hope your cold has cleared up; we had some nasty ones being passed around at work about a month ago - I gave it to my son and husband, took me almost a full 2 1/2 weeks to kick it! Anyhow, I hope you're feeling better and that you were able to get right back into your routine at the gym... that's great that you work out regularly! I have started and stopped a lot of different things... right now I'm on my Tae-Bo kick... I love it, but OH my stomach, butt and thighs are KILLING me!! Take care! Rebekah 280/160/-120
Most Active