A New Gym, A New Beginning!!!

jlewisjr
on 3/25/05 1:55 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!!! As you can see by the title of my post I had to find a new gym. My old gym went belly up so I was off to find a new gym. I checked out a couple of places and found a gym that fills my needs. The staff at the new gym is great and are very helpful. I showed them by before picture and the Obesity Help article and it was all the trainers wanted to talk about. Most of them have never worked with a WLS patient. They were amazed at my transformation and when I arrive to workout, it seems that they are fighting each other to work me out. The difference at my new gym is that trainers are always there to help and push you. My workouts have been tremendous and for the first time in a long time I'm sore but it's a "good" soreness. They want to make sure that I'm getting the max benefit from each workout. I a way my old gym going under has created a new opportunity for me to re-energize and re-focus my workout goals. The Summer Body will be ready in no time. Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
philipwife
on 7/4/05 9:37 am - Converse, TX
Revision on 02/13/14
I have also join a new gym 6/30/05 Exercise is key Sharon 278/174 work in progress
Most Active