There's A Tree Leaning On My House

jlewisjr
on 4/8/05 3:32 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!!! We have had a lot of rain here in New Jersey in the past 2 weeks and went through a poteitially harrowing experience last Saturday night. I was watching the final four and suddenly I saw a spark out my window then darkness. I went outside to investigate and found a tree leaning on the side of my house where the electric comes into the house. After the fire department determined that there was no fire we just waited for either the tree to fall or the public works department to cut it down. Public works cut the tree away from the house and power line and my power was restored about 1 AM the next morning. We were thankful that there was no fire and no real damage. My yard looks a little bare now without the tree but I can live with that. Now to my week in weight loss. I was amazed that after a few weeks at my new gym that my body fat % went down 3 points to 19%. Not a bad result. I'm doing my best to get it down some more by the time for the East Coast Convention so I can "show off" my muscles (LOL). Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
Most Active