Recent Posts

msroro
on 9/28/11 5:12 pm - Richmond, VA
Topic: Happy Surgerversary
 i know im late but this post is for all Sept 2010 babies

bankgirl
on 9/16/11 10:28 am
Topic: RE: IT'S SEPTEMBER 2011 WHERE ARE YOU AT IN YOUR JOURNEY???
I've been very happy with my progress over the last. I've lost slowly, but have kept up my losing ways. Yesterday, my one year surgiversary, I officially crossed from obese to overweight! I'm hoping it all keeps coming off!

exohexoh
on 9/16/11 9:04 am - West Chester, PA
 i'm at 96 pounds down (as of today) it's jumped a little. i really want to lose the next 4 by when i go for my year appointment next friday, but i'm using a different scale since i moved so i'm curious to see what the one at my parents' house says (its usually lower so i may have actually hit 100). no complications and feel awesome. i still have another 20-30 i want to lose so hopefully i can get that much more off in the next 6 months to year

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

brilynn79
on 9/11/11 8:09 pm, edited 9/11/11 8:11 pm
I will be a year out in a few days.  I still have about 11 more lbs to make it to goal.  I am hoping to lose 1 more lb in the next few days to have a 70 lb weight loss for the year.  I really thought I would make my goal, but the slow start really impeded my weight loss.  I have not really lost anything this past month with bumping up exercise, so the last 11 lbs may be a struggle.  If I don't lose another pound, I am happy where I am.  I am hoping to lose that last little bit for bounce back wiggle room.

I am thankful that all the issues that plauged me in the beginning have almost resolved- , reflux gone, no more taste aversions, I can normally drink plain water now, lactose intolerance for the most part has resolved, and I can now tolerate dense protein.

Megan G.
on 9/11/11 3:29 pm - Denver, CO
 thats amazing i wish i hit my goal i got the lap band i am getting closer though. but everyday i wake up so much happier . if some one told me a year ago i wouls have been down 90 pounds i would look at them like they were crazy 

unknownbeauty
on 9/11/11 2:14 am - Owings Mills, MD
Topic: IT'S SEPTEMBER 2011 WHERE ARE YOU AT IN YOUR JOURNEY???
Hello Sept Surgies it's been a year for us how is everyone doing...I'm pretty much met my goal at 9 months now I'm just being greedy I've lost 105 lbs and I like to find new ways to exercise I still can't eat some carbs but I don't regret my sleeve people response to my lost is kinda off to me some people act like I was plan ugly before umm I was never that...LOL Anyway I am just rambling on hope everyone in all is pleased to exactic with there results
dani02
on 7/26/11 8:20 am - Utica, MI
Topic: RE: 9 months out... How is everyone doing?
150 pounds removed from my life forever!!!! I never thought 9 months
would get here but wow am I on my way!!!!
I am not far from the goal I set for myself and I have an appointment
August 5th for a consult with the Plastics surgeon. I have these little
areas that keep swinging for 10 minutes after I stop waving.
Dani

nweeks621
on 7/22/11 6:22 am - Stockton, CA
100 lbs less and a week away from 10 months outhave to admit i been feeling terrible..having trouble with getting protein in..so i started buying protein shots and found out they r useless cuz they r made with collagen protein thats not absorbed..so now i use maxpro from max muscle..i honestly cant remember the last time i exercised..i definitely need to regroup..
nicole

exohexoh
on 7/6/11 2:26 pm - West Chester, PA
 im down 88 pounds as of this morning. i'm getting frustrated with how slow the weight is coming off the past few months, but i know i am to blame for that. i've been super stressed getting into grad school, trying to find an apartment to move into in manhattan, finding a job etc. and i haven't been dealing with it the best ways i could. hopefully once i move next month and everything is set it will be easier to get myself back on track and into a routine again

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

hillkem
on 6/29/11 4:41 pm - Smiths Grove, KY
hello all. I have lost 74% of my excess body weight and feel 100 times better. All my labwork is looking good. The big thing now is I definately need to be better about excercising.
Kelley    
Most Active
Recent Topics
WHERE ARE THE SEPT 2010 AT
unknownbeauty · 0 replies · 830 views
2 year surgaversy
Cecelia B. · 3 replies · 1052 views
How is everybody doing?
DeterminedE · 0 replies · 1215 views
Goals met
Valarie R. · 0 replies · 837 views
Happy Surgerversary