waiting for the tummy tuck to be scheduled.... but instead

susu68
on 6/17/07 4:13 am - Park Hills, MO
Well, I was waiting for the tummy tuck to be scheduled.... but instead I am having a baby! I am about 5-6 weeks. Yes, I am NOT suppose to be able to have one after having an endo-ablation done. But I am. During my office visit and ultra sound Friday, I found out somethings I was not aware, like when they done the "ablation" that it was documented that my uterus resisted the process!!! Someone should have told me that 2 years ago. Thus far everything is perfect.. This is a shock, I have had 10 miscarriages, no children, and I will turn 40 a few months after the baby is born... Has anyone else had a child since their bypass surgery? Susan
WindyEthel********
on 6/17/07 12:55 pm - Brownstown, IN
I havent had a child but wanted to say Congrats on the baby. So happy for you. Hope every thing goes well with your pregnancy. Carla
Karen The Papaya
Queen

on 6/18/07 12:19 am - somewhere
Congratulations! Yes, others have had kids after WLS.... there is a whole forum for it..... just click on the "other forums" option in the drop down list under "FORUMS" up above...... Hugs, Karen
sallyj
on 6/27/07 6:47 am - Spokane, WA
Congratulations. I would be having mixed feelings about this--an emotional roller coaster! I have a friend who at 36 had a surprise pregnancy. She loves her little girl, but it just wasn't what she thought she'd be doing at that point. I hope this is a joyous event for you after all your experiences and that you have some good friends to help you process everything. Take care of yourself and best wishes, Sally
Most Active
Recent Topics
2012 update
H. MC · 0 replies · 786 views
Anybody still here?
MoabMama · 4 replies · 983 views
Four Years and counting
shoop727 · 2 replies · 873 views
Im still here!!
lunawillow · 7 replies · 1005 views