well, here we go...

Christi P.
on 10/31/08 9:07 am - Mora, MN
This our month, November babies!  Our one year surgiversaries are fast approaching.  I can't wait to hear about how everybody has done.  I imagine some of us are where we want to be, some of us are accepting where we are, and some of us are going to be putting a little more work into the WL process.  Let's keep each other updated here.  Please, as we each have our 1 year appts. post your results, what's changed in your life, what hasn't changed that you thought would, be introspective.

It's never too late—in fiction or in life—to revise.   Nancy Thayer

mommyluvstwo
on 11/2/08 10:22 am - Huntington Beach, CA
RNY on 11/05/07 with
O yes Christi, It is our one year coming in this month. thanks for the reminder mine will be on the 5 WOW that is 3 days away.  I am down 118 punds and I would have never been able to do it with out WLS....IT has really changed my life...

Live everyday like there is no tomorrow!!

J. Aguilar
on 11/15/08 3:20 am
Hi Christi,

Yes it's that time again! My year out will be on the 26th of this month. I just got about 2 more weeks.  I started by weighting 248 lbs. Today I'm at 131 lbs.  A total lost of 117 lbs in just a little under a year out. I'm super happy and couldn't wish for anything else! This surgery has changed me for the best! I'm able to just do so much more then before. I still remember myself a year ago how miserable I was. Now all I want to do is go out and enjoy my life to the fullest!

Hope everyone has awesome results!

God Bless
Jenny

Highest: 248
Current: 131
Goal: 140
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSE THIS FAR: 117POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth36
on 11/15/08 8:47 pm - MA

Hi everyone,
I made it to my one year !!!! I celebrated with buying a membership to a gym.... I am now able to eat almost everything but in smaller amounts. I carry healthy snack with me to work like nuts, fresh fruit and water. I am in love with Wendy's take out  chilly w cheese, a small will last me for 2 days and is a good source of protein. I am sick of chicken breast and tuna for now.
I am 37 yrs, stand @ 5'1" and:
Started @ 263lbs
Now @ 138lbs 
Lost 124lbs
Size 8/10
People are acting different to me ( lots of very nice comments from friends and loved ones). I have notice little bits of neagotive comments (loved ones who want to see me to compare there size to me now and will make comments like you shouldn't lose any more weigh or you don't look so good) I really don't care what others say about me.. I am feeling great and love to move around with out any pain. I love the fact that I can jog/run, that still shocks me ....now if I could only jog/run without a great big old smile on my face :o)
My hopes for me and everyone else is to continue our success in our new healthy living....

Jennifer B.
on 11/19/08 12:39 am - Lenoir, NC
My one year post-op will be the 20th. So TOMORROW! Wow, this time a year ago, I was so ready to have my surgery and I am so glad that I did this for myself!
My start weight was 338lbs
My weight today is 215lbs!
I still have about 40lbs I want to lose, but even if I cant, I am happy with what I have lost!
123lbs!!!!!!!! Gone For ever!! Thats a whole person!
I LOVE MY RNY!!!!!

*~*Jennifer*~*

God's Will done in God's time will never lack God's Supply!

JUDY C.
on 11/19/08 8:18 am - Bear, DE
Great job on the weight loss Jennifer!
Happy surgiversary!  Mine will be in a few days.

~Believe in Yourself~

mstx4u
on 1/13/09 2:07 am - Bertram, TX
I rarely post but I wanted to be included in on the "losers".  This road has been a strange one.  From losing friends due to jealousy to gaining love for myself but a journey well worth traveling.  I was 250'ish i guess at my heaviest.  I refused to get on a scale and wore a size 24.  Now I actually buy size 6 but have to return them for a 4.  i was a size 12 in elementary school so a 4 just isnt a size to me.  maybe 1 day my mind will catch up with the number in my pants. 
Most Active
Recent Topics