Recent Posts

newbarb2
on 7/12/11 2:25 pm
Topic: RE: Nor Cal Loser's Pool Party in August
Michelle,

Great!  See you in Aug until then hope you have a great few weeks.

Hugs,
Barb

newbarb2
on 7/12/11 2:24 pm
Marie,

We so happy you'll be able to come!  Look forward to seeing you in Aug.

Hugs,
Barb

MacMadame
on 7/12/11 2:14 pm - Northern, CA
Topic: RE: Tremendous Tuesday Talk, What's Up?
I am working on organizing the Diwali 5k. Today I went out to the Lake to figure out how the BART construction would impact my planned run route and to scout out the picnic spots. I found one that a brook runs through and is near both the lake, bathrooms and an enormous playground! I am going to try for that one.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/11 12:29 pm - CA
I hope to be able to join you !
Michelle C.
on 7/12/11 11:29 am - Oakley, CA

I'm planning on being there, not sure what I'm brining yet.

HW 315/SW 260/CW 164/GW 160

acbbrown
on 7/12/11 7:54 am - Granada Hills, CA
I'm just having a very sleepy/tired day, and trying to get through the work day so I can go home and rest all night. I am seriously very happy my job is being flexible with me leaving early though.

I did manage a nice walk last night, but my legs were protesting. I think my insides healed faster than my outsides! (my incisions are taking their sweet time closing up - its been 4.5 weeks already!)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

weein
on 7/12/11 7:02 am - CA
Good Afternoon Y'all,

Today is my last day off(i've been off for 6 days, so really I can't complain). I went to the gym this morning, worked out with my trainer. I'm gonna be very sore tomorrow, but it will be a good sore. It was a awesome workout. I then went for a walk. Had to return a book to the library. It is so nice out, it made better sense to walk. I have my lunch all packed and in the fridge for the next 3 days. I don't have much else on my agenda for today. Just going to relax. I hope you all have a great day!!!

PS. Yes Barb I did BBQ yesterday. I did a pork tenderloin. It was awesome.

Eileen

Mommy_AIC
on 7/12/11 2:28 am
Hi Barb,

still not suitcase, they said they found it and still has not been delivered to hotel.  Going to old town Alexandria for dinner.  Really excited about that. My class is going well despite everything else.  Going home on Thursday whether or not suitcase is with me!

Supposed to break record heat index today.  I walked yesterday evening and was exhausted after wards.  But had no choice, needed to get clothes for today and tomorrow just in case (glad I did).

Keeping on track with my fluid intake and calories, I bought a size 6 pants and the sales girl wanted me to go down to a 4!!  I said she was crazy, I am not a 4.   
D~
r
eached goal ~ its all about maintaining now!
bigcoop
on 7/12/11 1:44 am - CA
GOOD MORN BARB, and all others,
      Hope today goes well for ev1. I will be focusing on my calorie intake today as I try to push hard for the second half of this month.Will be seeing my pcp 2morow about some problems that has slowed my progress. I am pre-op weight  loss stage and fighting everyday to continue on.
sandinapier
on 7/12/11 1:16 am - Sacramento, CA
Topic: RE: I HAVE A SUPPORT GROUP OFFERED IN SACRAMENTO
Hi

we don't have any fees or dues at this point, I have been working really hard to keep us at free locations.

At one time we did meet at Starbucks (outside) so some bought decaf coffee or tea. Others nothing.

Rules are simple respect for others, honesty, compassion, concern. Our group is no judgmental we all have food addictions and struggles no matter where we are in our bariatric walk.

Hope this helps
Sandi

Most Active