Saturday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 3/30/12 10:50 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Good Morning,

I am heading for Bloomington this morning. Two of the three stores I need to go to are there, and are not in te suburbs.

I just hope it doesn't rain.

I just found out yesterday afternoon, that the garage I want to fix my car is no longer a preferred place for State Farm. I can still take it there, but it will take a little longer to be approved.

Have a great weekend, whatever you are doing.

Hugs,
LISA
crystal M.
on 3/30/12 11:15 pm - Joliet, IL
Hello everyone

I have already done lots today.  My house is all spic and span...as am I.  I still have lots to do.  No relaxing till later.  Right now I am pausing for breakfast.

The original forecast when the plane were made was a warm Saturday but of course that changed.  But it looks like it will be warm tomorrow. 

Nancy- I hope you have fun at your auction. 

Well I hope everyone has a nice Saturday...see you all later...bye

ChristineB
on 3/31/12 3:25 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
In a word today is "gardening". I have one square foot garden bed cleaned up and have it ready to put peas in soon. I am taking a short lunch break before I start on the next bed. I let a lot of the end of season work go last year because I just didn't feel up to it after my surgery last summer.

A little later on we will go to Willow, meet up with our friends and after the service will go out for a bite to eat with them. Tomorrow I will do more of the same in the yard. I am already looking forward to not having such a large yard.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Karen R.
on 3/31/12 5:15 am
Good afternoon, I have been reading today. Saturday is my day! I refuse to have grand kids or company of any kind on Sat. Tomorrow is family bowling day, I still can't bowel but I have fun watching them. I have the laundry finished up early today so, I am free for the rest of it. Just planning dinner!

Stay warm and enjoy the day!

Karen 
Nancy G.
on 3/31/12 5:59 am - La Salle, IL
 Good Afternoon Everyone!

Not much happening here.  I slept in this morning.  I have been extra tired lately so I figured I needed it.  Now just lazing around until it is time to go to the auction.  How's that for being lazy?  

Tomorrow, I go grocery shopping.  Such an exciting weekend.  

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  

Crystal, enjoy your company.  Lisa have a fun road trip.  Chris, enjoy your gardening.  Karen, enjoy your "me" day.  

Everyone have a great weekend!

Cat Lady

SanGambler
on 3/31/12 11:26 am - St Cloud, FL
Hello everyone,
I am going to the Beach in the morning here in sunny FLA.
hope everyone enjoys there weekend me I am going to pick up shells and make some crafts with them after I wash them firstand walk the shore line I will have to take some pictures and show you my trip to the ocean...I hope I don't have any run ins with jelly fish or Sharks well stay warm all sorry you had a fender bender Lisa hope all goes well Nancy Love antiquing enjoy.. peace San

Phatchick
on 4/1/12 12:34 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
On March 31, 2012 at 5:50 AM Pacific Time, Lisa Tucker wrote:
Good Morning,

I am heading for Bloomington this morning. Two of the three stores I need to go to are there, and are not in te suburbs.

I just hope it doesn't rain.

I just found out yesterday afternoon, that the garage I want to fix my car is no longer a preferred place for State Farm. I can still take it there, but it will take a little longer to be approved.

Have a great weekend, whatever you are doing.

Hugs,
LISA
Hi Lisa,

I recently had this isse too. I found an amazing shop in Mokina who fixed my car and made it look new. Is Steator near Bloomington? Is that why you are driving down there?

Blessings,

Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1079 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5375 views