I am mad!!

Lisa Tucker
on 7/7/12 1:30 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

I get laid off the end of May every year. I filed for unemployment on May 31. I should o*****ten an unemployment chech no later then the 15th of June. There was a question about my SS. I thought i took care of that, and filed again on the 19th of June. Denied. Called the gal at unemployment, she said it was all worked out. NP. still no check. Filed on the 3rd again, and this morning got another denial.

My SS payments, that I earnd over the years, and which I am still paying into, is causing all this problem. Actually, it is the State of Illinois, since they are one of 3 states that penalizes you for working and getting SS.

I am done ranting, but I am still mad!

LISA

ChristineB
on 7/7/12 5:48 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
That stinks. Greedy state of IL or should I say Greedy Quinn.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

sjweiser
on 7/7/12 4:24 pm
 I agree fatboy Quinn, only thinks about lining his pockets and expanding his fat stomach at our expense.
ChristineB
on 7/7/12 10:10 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
I call him "Quinnocchio" because he lies so much. I also call him the "talking head" as all you will see on the news is a head shot of him talking.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Phatchick
on 7/11/12 3:36 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
My husband was laid off on Ap 28th and still has not gotten an unemployment check. Scary! The problem apparently  is our address. The State's computer does not see our address as exisiting. Funny we have been payingreal estate taxes on this non-existent address for 8 year to the State of IL. We have submitted paperwork, stood in lines, talked to supervisors and everytime the problem is supposedly solved, we still don't get a check.  Quinn needs to go!

Now I'm done ranting too.

Best, Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1079 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views