Friday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 8/10/12 5:20 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
 Good Morning Illinois,

TGIF!!! Nothing happening in my world today. Just some normal errands to run, and dinner with friends later, I may dig into something later.

What is going on in  your world today?

Hugs,
LISA
Phatchick
on 8/10/12 6:13 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 Hi Everyone,

So much for getting any rain yesterday. Not a drop fell in Lockport. And the threat of rain is gone because my knee isn't killing me today. 

I had my first experience with a dollar store yesterday. I was looking for dog toys and found them and so much more. I found spices made in the USA. I was so surprised. I do not know if anyone has noticed, but everytime I look at a jar of spices it states made in China....even the organic varieties! So I stocked up on Made in the USA spices for a dollar each. That was my little bit of heaven anyways. 

Have a great day!

Best,

Sharon

Lisa Tucker
on 8/10/12 8:25 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
 The $ stores are great. Sometimes you find stuff you really needed and didn't know it. The made is the USA spices are great. Much better then spending $$$ on them.

Hugs, LISA
birder I.
on 8/10/12 7:55 am - Rockford, IL

Hi folks!

I don't have much today either. I've got a scarf blocked that I need to unblock. We might go to the Farmer's Market tonight because the weather is manageable FINALLY. Otherwise there's not much going on except the Olympics. It will be nice to get to go to bed at a reasonable hour once it is over. LOL,

Have a great day!

Connie

By the way I LOVE the new mocha Click decaf. I'm finally getting a protein drink that I can tolerate!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Lisa Tucker
on 8/10/12 8:27 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
 I will agree about the weather. I still need to do errands, then I think I will work  outside for a while. It is easy to breath today.

Hugs, LISA
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1078 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5375 views
Thursday Roll Call