Fridays Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 8/31/12 4:28 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
 Good Horning on this last Friday of August,

Our training session yesterday was good, but long. I left here at 6:40, and got back home at 5:00.
Today, I just have to go to the Strator office and drop spme things off and set up for next week. Then the fun begins for real.

Karen, I hope your Hubby gets back to woek next week.

Sharon, your days seem filled too.

Crystal, that is a lovely theator in Joliet.

Connie, that pizza you made sounds great.

today I will get ready for our family BBQ tomorrow. I know we need the rain. but please stay away until late evening. We will also be attending a wake for the mother of a friend.

Enjoy your day,

Hugs.
LISA

birder I.
on 8/31/12 5:24 am - Rockford, IL

Hi folks!

Quiet day today I imagine. Nothing planned except blocking a shawl I finished last night. Kay and I went back to the Fold for a sale. I got some needles for a friend and a wonderful knitting bag. Kay bought yarn for several baby sweaters for people she knows. That's about it.

Hope you all have a wonderful three day weekend!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

berts4
on 8/31/12 6:17 am - Rock City, IL
Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I am working today while my hubby is home.  He took both today and Tuesday off so he has 5 days.  Due to the broken ankle, I have no time off left.

After work, I will head home to supervise David and his friends.  They are having a "bachelor" party for a friend of his that is getting married tomorrow.  the party will consist of a fire in the back yard and some cornhole playing.  No strippers or alcohol.

Tomorrow is a lond day for Todd as his softball team has an annual "day".  They start with gold in the morning, then fantasy football draft in the afternoon, then a party with a cook out and a DJ in the evening.  Sunday we have numerous things to choose from and Monday is the Lawn Tractor Pulls.

Glad to hear that Nancy's neice is OK.  I visited her shop the last time we were in New Orleans and I know just where it is.  We have friends in Chalmette and I have not heard from them since it started raining down there.......

Everyone have a wonderful day and weekend!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Phatchick
on 8/31/12 2:02 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 Good afternoon all,

Late today because I had to take my good friend to have surgery today. She has back issues. Anyway had to be in Chicago at 6am. I did not sleep good, because I was afraid i wouldn't wake up early enough . This old bag is going to bed early tonight.

I am doing the 10 day challenge with Leslie Sansone, so I have to run and do my 3 miles before my hubby gets home.

No plans for the weekend, thank goodness. 

God bless you all,

Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1079 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views