Saturday Roll Call.

Lisa Tucker
on 9/1/12 5:45 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
 Good Morning.

I am not a happy camper this morning. I am not sure when it started to rain, other then it was after 4 this morning. I was hoping it would hold out until later today or this evening, since we have the kids coming fr a bbq, and it is cruise night.

Anyway, Yesterday we ran around and got a lot of small things done. And we stopped at an insurance office to see about supplemental medicare. I am now more confused then ever.

So, what are you doing today?

Hugs, LISA
birder I.
on 9/1/12 6:12 am - Rockford, IL

Hi folks!

Today I am going out to breakfast with a friend, getting accupuncture at the chiropracter's and then going to knit with friends. And all this before noon. Then I'll just hang out the rest of the day. I'm planning to make a homemade salad dressing my mom made and enjoy it on a salad tonight. Last night we went to Garrett's for dinner and so I've got leftovers for dinner tonight.

Have a lovely day. Even if it rains.

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

crystal M.
on 9/1/12 7:50 am - Joliet, IL
Hello everyone

I have am doing laundry right now and cleaning.  I finished dying my hair this morning too.  I am going to do some other projects around the house this weekend and then I am going to do some relaxing.

Amanda will be coming for her visit soon.  I can't wait!!!  But the sooner she visits the sooner she leaves!!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

Bye
randy777
on 9/1/12 10:27 am - Schaumburg, IL
 Chillin'

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Nancy G.
on 9/1/12 2:56 pm - La Salle, IL
 Afternoon Everyone

Lisa, It has stopped raining here so perhaps you can still pull off your bbq and enjoy cruise night.  I sure hope so.  

I have spent the day like Randy, chilling out and laughing at Gizmo and his antics.  Rick thinks he made a man cave out of some empty boxes in the living room.  It kind of looks like that.    I got grocery shopping and errands done yesterday so I would not have to brave the rain.  

Connie, I am curious, do you find accupuncture helps you?  What do you get it for?

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! .

Cat Lady

birder I.
on 9/1/12 3:03 pm - Rockford, IL

Nancy, it's for carpal tunnel. I find it's very helpful. I had it about twenty years ago and it worked in one session. This time it may take a few sessions but he said I had caught it before it got too advanced, so it won't take long to fix it.

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Phatchick
on 9/1/12 7:28 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 Hi All, 

I had a lovely day with my hubby.

We got up early and went out for breakfast, then we drove into the city to pick up some work he had left behind and wanted to bring home. We swung by a Farmer's market and got some turnip greens, corn and beets from a farmer in Beecher. 

Then we did a little more shopping. With this weight loss I am always looking for cheap, comfortable clothes for this transition to normal weight. I was able to find a few sale items at Target.

We missed the rain, becuse it did not rain where we were. But I can see my tomatoes and garden got a good drink from the sky today while I was gone.

Tomorrow I will be chillin like Randy.

Best,

Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1078 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call