Monday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 9/3/12 5:43 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
 Happy Labor Day to All,

I think  it is going to be a layed back day for us. Hubert and I both need this kind of day. Tomorrow I go start a grueling 4 months at work. I know, I love my job, but this time of year all the crazies come out and bring thier friends with them , Last year  we had people get in line for our service as early as 1 a,m, We open at 8, and we can only do so many applications in a day. We will see what happens.

I am going to put a roast on for dinner tonight, as well as a peach shortcake. 

Other then that, no plans for this last unofficial day of summer. 

Dawn, have a blast with the lawn tractor pull today

Crystal, I hope your movir marathon went good.

Have a great day, whatever you are doing today,

Hugs,
LISA
birder I.
on 9/3/12 7:17 am - Rockford, IL

Happy Labor Day folks!

I've got to go to a fabric store today to get black buttons for a new blouse which has white buttons. I don't like black blouses with white buttons. So I guess I'll be sewing later. I have a coupon for a discount on the buttons which is only good today. Later we are going to cook ribs. That is the whole plan for today.

I have some computer work which I keep putting off and I might do that. Then my slate would be clear.

Hope you all enjoy your day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Phatchick
on 9/3/12 8:04 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 Hi All,

Feels like a Sunday....My, where did the summer go? 

Hoping to get more things ready to Freecycle and just hang out with my hubby.

Have a great day my OH pals.

Best,

Sharon

crystal M.
on 9/3/12 1:47 am, edited 9/3/12 1:48 am - Joliet, IL
Hello everyone

My day went well yesterday.  The Goo Gone worked well...very well it got all of the wood clean and looking perfect!!!  Thanks Christine!!! I did make something yummy yesterday...I made a cheesecake.   

As for my movie marathon...it continues....I'm watching the final 2 movies today.  Other than that I have no ther plans.  It's nice to have everthing settled and be able to relax.  

Lisa- why does everyone fight to get there the first day???  Why not just wait and go the next day or the next...and so on???  I was just wondering if there was a reason behind the madness.

I finish my relaxing day see you all later and have a wonderful day.   
Lisa Tucker
on 9/3/12 10:32 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
The reason that so many want to get there the first day is they think we are going to run out of money, before they get thiers.  We have never run out of our grants. The program runs until the end of May.

LISA
Phatchick
on 9/4/12 5:46 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 Unfortunately, some people have learned how to work the system and you have to deal with the onslot. Take it easy, my friend. Sharon

Nancy G.
on 9/3/12 10:42 am - La Salle, IL
 Good Afternoon Everyone!

I am enjoying my 4 day weekend.  It has been relaxing and just what I needed.  Today I may venture out to Target.  I havent decided.  I do want to pay some bills as well.  

Lisa, I dont envy your day tomorrow.  My thoughts are with you.  I know how knarly the people can be.  Thank goodness it is not a full moon.  

Crystal, enjoy those movies.  Cheesecake,  yum!

Kay, I love coupons when they are for something I need.  Hope you get the buttons you want.

Sharon, Freecycle is a great idea to get rid of things! 

Everyone have a great day!

Cat Lady

birder I.
on 9/3/12 11:40 am - Rockford, IL

The buttons were 97 Cents! Half off day. Sometimes they cost more than the shirt! Glad I waited for the sale!

cg

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Phatchick
on 9/4/12 5:47 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 I love when life gives us a small lovely surprise. Brava! Sharon

randy777
on 9/3/12 11:30 am - Schaumburg, IL
 Pot Luck at Mount Olive yesterday was fun but I did not feel well.

Taking today off for the most part.

Shrimp salad, coffee and protein for breakfast.

Drinking the Jewel version of Pomegranite Mio and watching Anthony Bourdain in China.

There is a golf tournament finale today.

Chicken salad in a while and later pork chops and maybe sausage to have for lunch or breakfast.

I got my sleep all messed up but got up at 6am today after being up several hours in middle of night.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1079 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5375 views