Monday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 9/24/12 4:31 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
 Good Morning.

I don't know if you got a frost last night, but we did. 

We had a great time yesterday with family at Hanks, in Ottawa. It feels  good.

Sharon, you asked if the leaves were changeing down here in LaSalle County. Not really as of yet.
There are a few early ones, but that is it.

Its another 5 day work  week for me.

So, what are you doing today?

Hugs,

LISA

Phatchick
on 9/24/12 5:08 am, edited 9/23/12 10:09 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Good Morning Lisa and Everybody,

What happened to the weekend? It flew by. I somehow missed yesterday. I just rode my bike, made a pot of soup and watched the Bears game.

Our leaves are starting to turn and they are so beautiful.

Nancy, I am so sorry about the diabetes. Poor little kitty.

Crystal, glad you are finally on the road to recovery.

Kevin, you look amazing. Congrats on a great journey.

Have a lovely Monday.

Sharon

randy777
on 9/24/12 5:30 am - Schaumburg, IL
 Well all of our hoarded stuff is now safe from the storage war folks.  It will also add more insulation to our apartment.  That a nd it was really a good idea to get our winter blankets and clothes out of storeage.  My body felt ok yesterday but today it is goig "Oh no you did not do that to me"

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

ChristineB
on 9/24/12 5:41 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
On September 24, 2012 at 5:30 AM Pacific Time, randy777 wrote:
 Well all of our hoarded stuff is now safe from the storage war folks.  It will also add more insulation to our apartment.  That a nd it was really a good idea to get our winter blankets and clothes out of storeage.  My body felt ok yesterday but today it is goig "Oh no you did not do that to me"
You always give me a little chuckle with your perspective of life and things that you do.

How did the cooking fest/feast go?

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

randy777
on 9/24/12 2:49 am, edited 9/24/12 7:15 am - Schaumburg, IL
 Chewing on a pork neck bone,  I think this soup meat haul will last me until January but CB may have me shopping again sooner and since my whole building smelled like skunk this weekend I may take a FU attitude in a few weeks and cook a brisket or two.

Perhaps you could tell me how to get rid of that skunk smell since it is not from animals.

Randy

Phatchick
on 9/24/12 7:35 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 You made me smile at that one..."the storage wars folks" 

Nancy G.
on 9/24/12 5:55 am - La Salle, IL
Good Morning Everyone!

I agree with Sharon, the weekend flew by.  Did we have a weekend????  Shopping was late last night and dinner even later.  But we got it done.  Now back to the routine of the week. 

Today there is nothing special happening other than Beemer starting his shots.  That will be fun.  Rick is in charge of that department.  He takes insulun for his diabetes so he is familiar with all of that and agreed to deliver the shots to Beemer.  Whew.  Got out of that one. 

I have noticed it being dark when I get up.  After the time change I will be going to work in the dark.  It has been awhile since that has happened, but I will be coming home in daylight! 

Not much happening this week, I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday, another pain clinic visit on Thursday.  I have a birthday to maybe celebrate on Wednesday but I am not sure whether I need to celebrate being another year older.  Maybe I will do an Unbirthday and start subtracting years! 

Everyone have a great day!

Cat Lady

randy777
on 9/24/12 3:15 am - Schaumburg, IL
 happy unbirtday to you.  I began counting backwards at 30 so this year I will be 0.

Randy

berts4
on 9/24/12 8:44 am - Rock City, IL
Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

Our system is down so I am looking busy at work.

Liv and her friends had a great time at Homecoming on Saturday.  It was very noisy in my house with 4-5 teenage girls squealing and giggling.  David and Andy helped me in the kitchen and Riley had a blast with the "pretty girls".  Yesterday was very quiet after all that.

Back to work for the week and not much else is planned right now.  David was called for jury duty this morning, so we will see how that works out for him.

Is "Hanks" a barn?  If so, we saw it when we stayed down there.

Everyone have a wonderful day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

georgie3772
on 9/24/12 9:09 am - Manteno, IL
Good Morning Lisa and IL,

We had a frost, also.  I went out last night before I went to bed and threw a towel over the top of my hibiscus.  I just going to bring it in the house now, because I don't want to worry about forgetting to cover it!

So sorry to hear about the ailments many of you have been having.  Here's to hoping you all get to feeling better Pronto.  Nancy, sorry about Bemer's diabetis.  Hope the insulin keeps him ok, but imagine the shots may be hard to do, once he figures out what is going to happen. 

Keith GREAT pics.  Wow, you look amazing and have done a great job.

I agree the weekend went by quickly...they have a way of sneaking by.  I bought a new laptop, and told Chloe she could have my old one, so spent a lot of the weekend transferring files and getting it ready for her.  She was delighted to take it home, and I was so glad to get it done.  I seem to be the tech go to person for my friends (but I'm reallly not THAT good, they are just that unfamiliar LOL)  anyway, helped my friend by a new laptop (from a very slow desktop) and then went out and transferred files for her.  She told another friend and was excited that maybe I could point her in the right direction because she doesn't own a computer, but has been going up to the library.  Maybe I should start a consulting job!  LOL.  Oh yeah, tonight I'm supposed to call a friend and help her via the phone to check on her antivirus!!!  Tech support via phone and consulting! 

Don't know much else.  Just wanted to say hi.  Dawn, I sure understood your concern about having to attend each football game when you really don't enjoy the game.  I think you are fine!  The HOmecoming sounded fun.

Everyone have a super day.  georgie

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5344 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5372 views
Thursday Roll Call