Sunday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 10/6/12 9:43 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
 Good Morning,

I was able to get my housework done yesterday, and I  picked a 1/2 bushel of tomatoes. We will pick the rest today. 

We ended the day by   meeting our youngest at Fox Valley  and Red Lobster for dinner. I ordered a full menu idem of Coconut Shrimp, and bring home !/2.

Today, coen beef in the crock pot,  laundry and work on the other bedroom.

What is on your agenda for today?

Hugs,
LISA

crystal M.
on 10/6/12 10:51 pm - Joliet, IL
Hello everyone

I have a few things I need to do today.  I have to buy a microphone for my computer and return a pair of jeans (I bought petie...I'm the opposite of that..I'm tall).  Then I have a load of laundry to do.  Then workout.  Tha's it for me. 

I am hoping that I get my computer hooked up with everything I need for my up coming phone call to Amanda.  Fingers crossed. 

Hope you all have a great Sunday...see ya laters all...bye

randy777
on 10/7/12 12:14 am - Schaumburg, IL
 Church, pot luck, football

Sometimes I am just too verbose.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

crystal M.
on 10/7/12 1:09 am - Joliet, IL
Hahaha...you crack me up...loquacious as ever
Phatchick
on 10/7/12 1:15 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 A man of few words, and a football fan? Sounds like a perfect man to me.......Sharon

Phatchick
on 10/7/12 1:25 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 Hi Y'all,

We drove to the south shore yesterday and looked at the colors. Lake Michigan is gorgeous in the fall. The colors were so beautiful. on the way home, we stopped in Dyer and ate at Hog Haven. They have the best barbeque we have ever had and make a trip there every few months. They are a family owned restaurant and it was good to see everyone. I had the rib tips which are to die for. My hubby and I share meals now and we still had a lot of food to bring home. I ate 4 rib tips and felt full the rest of the evening. I love my pouch. 

I have neck bones in the oven right now. I guess it is a pork weekend. I also am making a pot of veggie soup for the week. i love to come home and have a cup of soup at night after my swims. 

I will watch the game and putter around the house. 

Perfect day. Thanks God!

Enjoy,

Sharon

birder I.
on 10/7/12 2:53 am - Rockford, IL

Hi folks!

Guess it is a cooking weekend. We bought black bean soup at Panera's and added some rice to make a nice dinner yesterday and have leftovers for today. Might go out to dinner tonight. Love the sun on all the fall leaves in the yard. I was just sitting on the porch enjoying the colors.

The house is finally picked up from traveling and we're back to normal. Time to get started on Christmas knitting.

Take care!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Nancy G.
on 10/7/12 7:43 am - La Salle, IL
 Good Afternoon Everyone!

It has been a low energy weekend for me.  I have taken it easy.  Slept in both days and played with the cats.  Now i am about to do bills.  That is is.  I have tomorrow off too! I am trying to take care of myself so that I do not end back up in the hospital.  

This week is a depressing week for me.  Today is the anniversary of my dad's death.  He has now been gone 27 years and I still miss him so.  I would love to have just 5 minutes with him again.  It is amazing how much you still miss them once they are gone.  It does get easier but the loss can still be so overwhelming when you allow yourself to think about it.  Next Sunday is the 5th year for mom.  It is hard to believe she hasbeen gone five years.  That too seems like just a couple of years.  I try not to dwell on it but every once in a while it doe**** me.  

Lisa, I like the look of your closet!  It really looks great!  I've always wanted closets that looked like that.  

Crystal, I would love to see you in petite jeans.  A new look of capri jeans.  

Randy, my man of few words today, you have said a lot is a short bit.  Sounds like a wonerful day!

Sharon, I am glad you took a drive to see the fall colors.  They are always so pretty.  BBQ sounds great and homemade soup even better!

Kay, I am glad you and Connie are home safe.  It sounds like you had a wonderful time.  Connie was a bit adventurous swimming with those sharks!  I would love to see your pictures.

Dawn, hope all is ok with you and that you are feeling better. 

Have a great week!

Cat Lady

birder I.
on 10/7/12 8:44 am - Rockford, IL

Nancy, the pictures are on Facebook under Connie Garry.,Kay is the one who swam with sharks. I couldn't go in the water due to the open fistulas from surgery. Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Phatchick
on 10/7/12 10:44 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 Nancy,

I am praying for your continued health. I am so glad you have the day off today to re-group and rest.

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a parent. My mom passed 11 months ago and I still cannot get over losing her. She was the love of my life and I, too, would give anything to see her for a few moments. I know someday we both will see them again. My mom suffered badly and I have peace knowing she is with her Father painfree. 

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5344 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5372 views