Wednesday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 10/16/12 8:40 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
 Good Morning,

I just heard that rain is predicted for later today. I hope I get home before it does, or, have it rain before I leave work. Yesterday was the busiest day this season. I think all utilities were turning people off at the same time.

did anyone watc the debates last night? I liked this format better then the last one. It really doesn't matter who you vote for. Just do it.

It seems like everyone had a busy day yesterday. the time goes by so fast. 

What are you doing today?

Hugs  ,
LISA

randy777
on 10/16/12 9:43 pm - Schaumburg, IL
 Food Pantry this morning then to work on the U of Toronto Python Course.  Decide to drop the MIT course as I cannot concentrate on their lecturer and keep falling asleep.  That and the material seems to be concentrated in business while I am not.

I too hope to be home before rain if we are to get it.  I was hoping to walk home today.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Nancy G.
on 10/16/12 10:13 pm - La Salle, IL
Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Hump Day!  We are halfway through the week.  I am looking forward to it being over. 

The visit from the electrician yesterday was not too bad.  Just a service call.  We have to go get some special spray to put in the outlet where there is urine.  No replacements of outlets or breakers.  Whew.  Today Beemer goes back into the vets.  We are going to ask about keeping him to see if that is possible.

I got a lot of needed calls made after work yesterday before all the places closed.  That is always a challenge.  Gage is coming to visit tomorrow.  Some school holiday Friday. 

Lisa, I hope today is not as hectic as yesterday was for you.  I think there is a cut off date in October that most utility companies use before it gets too cold.

Randy, I cant blame you for dropping a course.  That was a huge load to take and all via the internet! 

I hope everyone has a great day!

Cat Lady

Lisa Tucker
on 10/17/12 4:44 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Nancy, today is nothing like yesterday!  BTW, there is no date that the utilities can't cut you off by. They are allowed to cut people off at any time of the year, but generally, they won't cut you off if the temp is below 32' for more then 24 hours.

LISA
crystal M.
on 10/16/12 10:15 pm - Joliet, IL
Hello everyone

I always watch the highlights of the debates...I don't sit through all of it.  The highlights seem to hit the important topics.  Plus I already know who I'm voting for...I just want to know how my guy did. 

I spent my night trying to get my iphone fixed because I am planning on getting the iphone5 soon and I need to get my icloud going so when I make the switch all my stuff gets saved.  OMG!!!  I am just not tech savy...my friend Monica is coming over on lunch and trying to get my phone on my wifi network so I can get upload to the icloud.  Geeze...I must really want this iphone5!!!  Well what I really want is all the stuff that's on my phone.  My whole life is on that phone.  For all of you that don't understand...Apple has this virtulal storage called the icloud and you can store your stuff there (photos, songs, phone#s, apps) and then when you change phones no need for sim cards (of course right now sim cards seem easier!!!)  Anyway I have to get this fixed before I buy my phone!!!  Of course I am hoping that I waited long enough and there are phones available...because I am getting impaitent!!! 

Anyway...nothing else going on but work and working out. 

Well I better get back to getting ready.  Hope you all have a wonderful day...see ya later...bye.
Phatchick
on 10/16/12 10:58 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 Good Morning All,

Lisa, sounds like work is crazy...I hope you get home before the rain gets here.....

Dawn, Sounds like the anniversary weekend was wonderful......it's so good to get away

Randy, sounds like you know exactly what you want........i'm impressed.

Crystal, my hubby ordered the I-Phone and it's been a month and it's still not here. You probably have a little time to get your data saved on the I-cloud. I just went thru the same thing with my Google-phone. Due to a power issue they could not transfer my data to the new phone. I was so glad I was able to find everything on my cloud. 

Nancy, I use Kids and Pets to get rid of cat urine issues. It works great. It really gets rid of any odor immediately. 

I had a great house-group last night. Tonight I have Zumba. I am a bit sore today from working the weights so hard yesterday. The weight is slowly coming off. My bod is getting stronger. I simply detest the hanging skin tho.

Have a great day!

Sharon

birder I.
on 10/16/12 11:09 pm - Rockford, IL

Hello!

Knitting day today and looking forward to seeing my friends. There are a ton of cedar waxwings right outside my window. Yesterday there was a yellow rumped warbler. Love this time of year.

Did some shopping yesterday and realized how much more energy I have without the extra weight. I actually enjoyed doing the errands.

Still have some left over itching from the CAT scan dye. Hope I never have to have another! I could just rip my skin off!

Have a good day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Lisa Tucker
on 10/17/12 4:41 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Connie, Just make sure you know the name of the dye used, and make sure that your doctors are aware of the allergy.
LISA
raptor62
on 10/17/12 4:42 am - IL
RNY on 07/27/12
Hi all,

We closed up our place in Door County for the Winter and April is a long cold wait!

I have been feeling much better and I am trying different foods now.  The weight loss slowed down a bit but I am only 6 lbs away from my goal.

Have a great day!

Kevin

Phatchick
on 10/17/12 10:50 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 Congrats on an amazing journey!

Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call