Looking for a surgeon in central/southern IL that accepts IL Medicaid.

GreenEyedAngel
on 10/20/12 3:15 pm - Greenville, IL
Hi Everyone. I am looking for a surgeon in central/southern IL that still accepts IL Medicaid insurance. I had an initial appointment at a hospital in springfield but was later cancelled because the office stopped taking the IL Medical card. If anyone knows of any surgeons that they would reccommend in this area it would be appreciated.
Phatchick
on 10/20/12 11:06 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

I am so sorry that I do not know any surgeons in your area who take IDPA. I would try the physician lists/locator on this site and just start calling the ones in your area to see if they accept the insurance. Once you find one that accepts the insurance, you can look for people on OH who have experience with this surgeon. I think my surgeon may accept IDPA. But he is 50 miles SW of Chicago. You may have to travel. What about a surgeon at a University Hospital? Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Best,

Sharon

Lisa Tucker
on 10/21/12 12:58 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
 Welcome to the board. Not real sure where you are, but the Barnes/ Jewish Hospital does take the medical card. Also, I think Dr. Marshall in Peoria does too.

LISA
DixiePop
on 10/24/12 3:00 am - Murphysboro, IL
 If you are within 80 or so miles from Herrin Illinois the New Life Weight Loss Center accepts IDPA.

Dixie Lee 

GreenEyedAngel
on 10/24/12 12:22 pm - Greenville, IL
I am 100 miles from Herrin, do you need to be within 80 miles for them to accept you?
DixiePop
on 10/25/12 11:44 am - Murphysboro, IL

I went to the seminar a few nights ago and thats what i understood the Dr. to say, yes. I suppose it wouldnt hurt to call and ask tho, the number is 888.639.0033

Dixie Lee 

GreenEyedAngel
on 10/25/12 12:17 pm - Greenville, IL

I am signed up for the seminar on November 5th so I will find out then. Thank you for telling me about them even if they can't accept me because im over 80 miles away at least it's a start

DixiePop
on 10/26/12 2:54 am - Murphysboro, IL

youre very welcome i hope things work out for you !!! Have an amazing day ! :)

Dixie Lee 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1099 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5622 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5365 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5393 views
Thursday Roll Call