Wednesdays Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 6/11/13 10:48 pm, edited 6/11/13 11:01 pm - IL

Happy Hump Day,

Is everyone out and about this Wednesday morning?

I took Morgan back  to Bloomington yesterday, I stopped at Bed Bath and Beyond and pick up coffee. Kroger only handles the 12 counts, where BBB has the 18 count boxes for the same price. Also stopped at Hobby Lobby and picked up some river rock.

I am going to attempt to make a fairy garden, We will see. I found a page on FB called Cofessions of a Crafty Witch. While it does have some Wiccam stuff on it, it is a great site. Another site I like is Homeworks.

For some reason, I cannot get on Pininterest. Dawn, please invite me to join. I was on it, but now it has me blocked.

We might miss the rain today, it looks to be north of LaSalle County.

I blew the budget yesterday. Real Estate taxes are paid.

Everyone have a great day,

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 6/12/13 1:09 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am getting on here late.  I went into work extra early and just now had a break.  I have been so busy at work the last week or so...it's been crazy.  I like it though.  I have beer chicken in the crockpot and I am making mac and cheese for dinner.  All gluten free I may add.  Chris is coming over tonight after dinner.  It's funny I spent all Winter making all these recipes from Pinterest and now I have someone to cook for.

Today I am hoping in spite of the storms coming I can get some running around done.  I want to go to Walmart and Tony's (a grocery store with lots of organic fruit so I don't have to drive all the way to Whole Foods)...to get groceries.  I also might stop off at Target if the weather permits.  Then I want to workout.  That will be it for me today. 

I hope you all have a great day...see ya later..bye   

Phatchick
on 6/12/13 9:51 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

HB darling....where is Tony's?

Hugs,

Sharon

crystal M.
on 6/13/13 2:03 am - Joliet, IL

Sharon-  It's on Rt 59 in Shorewood (or it could be Plainfield...it's right there on the line).  It's right before you get to the Kohls and Jewel.  There's an Ace Hardware right next to it. 

berts4
on 6/12/13 6:12 am - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I am getting ready to leave to pick up David, then meet Todd and Liv so we can all go to "Porkfest" in Janesville.  It is a fund raiser for the Rock County Pork Producers.  Todd was chosen to be in the "Dad Olympics" by a radio station.  We are not sure what it all involves, but he will be on a team of 4-5 and they have to change a diaper, wash & dry a car, serve a platter of food and maybe mow.  It sounds like fun.  Just for participating, he/we get free dinner and other prizes.

Lisa, I will try and hook up to you on Pinterest.  Are you Lisa Tucker there?  I found you but could not figure out how to "invite" you while on my break.  I will try from home.

Crystal----Chris really is a lucky guy.

Gotta finish up!

Everyone stay cool.  It is hot and muggy here.

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

LisaTucker
on 6/12/13 6:39 am - IL

Dawn, on FB I go by Lisa Silberberg Tucker.

Lisa

birder I.
on 6/12/13 10:41 am - Rockford, IL

Good evening tornado evaders!

What a deal! As I said on FB we've been in the basement twice this month but only five times in 27 years! What's wrong with this picture?

I went to knitting this AM but all of us were watching the sky. I enjoyed my friends but was happy to be home. I don't want hail marks on my car, that's for sure. Kay went to bunko tonight against my better judgment but she has to make her own decisons. She always thinks the weather people exaggerate. I guess worrying is more my thing.

I have four rows left on a new shawl, so if I got off the computer I might get it done. LOL

Stay safe tonight and always,

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call