Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 9/26/13 8:23 am - IL

Ok, no one started a roll call today, so I am doing so, even if it is late.

I had to work today, in Marshall County. The girl that usually does it is in the hospital with a minor stoke. She is only in her 30's. She has numbness on her right side. I hope she is ok.

I am also working tomorrow, but this will probably be the last 5 day week. Most of the special sites are done.

So, I will clean and do my running around on Sat.

Have a good evening,

Hugs.

Lisa

crystal M.
on 9/26/13 8:50 am - Joliet, IL

I will come out hiding and tell you what is going on.  I have had a really bad week and today it got worse...if that was possible...but I found out it was....

Over the weekend Chris and I broke up.  It really left me broken hearted because unlike my last serious relationship by the time it ended there was no love left and it was a relief when it was over.  With this break up I am still very much in love with him so it as been a hard couple of days for me.  I know it's only been 6 months but it's still been hard.  I mean each day gets a little easier than the next.  But like always something will remind me of him and I'm right back to being sad again.  I have also been trying to keep myself very busy.  The busier I am the less I think about things.  So I am going out a lot...

Now what happened.  Your guess is as good as mine.  He stated that with his hours and now him starting this new job they will get worse. We don't get to see each other much and it will get even worse.  He said I deserve someone that can devote the time and energy to the relationship.  And he just isn't able to do that.  That was his reason...and there was no reasoning with him.  I wasn't going to beg.  I just said, we can't try to work things out, or wait and see what things are like with your new job...but no his mind seemed set.  He seemed upset about the whole thing and was even crying about it.  But that was that and it was the end. 

I keep thinking he might call to say he made a horrible mistake....but that hasn't been then case.  And I refuse to call him...he dumped me!!!  So I am left trying to pick up the pieces and and move on.  I also decided I am not going  sit around forever pining for him...feeling sorry for myself.  I am going to give myself a month (I figure that's enough time) and see how I feel and sign back up on match and try all over again. 

So enough about this subject.  I aired it out and now you know why I have been silent for a few days. 

NOW....the next bad news I got today.  remember I said last week there were other tests that were done and I have to wait till this week to get the results.  Well the results are in and they aren't horrible but I'm not in the clear.  So I was told I have a lesion on my cervix that needs to be monitored.  So I have to go in every 3 months to have it checked and have a pap to make sure I don't have HPV.  So Yeah!!!  On top of everything else I have this too.

So pardon my French when I say I have had a REALLY, REALLY ****ty week. ( I need a pina coloda and a huge piece of cheesecake!!!) 

So I was dumped and I have to be monitored for cancer!!!  My life just sucks.  And the funny thing is there was a time not to long ago I was soooo happy...and this will sound pesimistic of me but I should have known that wasn't going to last....

ALSO IF YOU NOTICED I HAVE NOT ANNOUNCED THIS ON FACEBOOK SO PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!!

LisaTucker
on 9/26/13 9:09 am - IL

Crystal, I am really sorry that you are going through this cancer scare. If you want to talk, let me know and I will give you my number.

I am also sorry about your break up. You both seemed so fine at the meet and greet. But, if this is what he wants............ You are a special person, and if he didn't see it, then it is time to find someone new. You will find the right guy. It will happen.

Huggers,

Lisa

Phatchick
on 9/28/13 10:44 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Crystal,

I just saw this and I am here for you. The man thing will eventually work itself out. I know it is hard right now, but time does heal a broken heart. I have heard it takes a week for every month you were together.

I went through what you are facing with the lesion on your cervix. My gyno was not interested in watching it, she immediately sent me to have surgery to have it removed and biopsied. I saw her on a Wednesday and had surgery on Friday at Loyola Hospital. It was benign and I have never had another issue. Have you considered a second opinion. I would want it out asap. But that is my personality. If you trust your doc then I also get that.

Do you want to meet for a drink, tea, coffee, lunch, dinner, a drive by....anything????? I am here.

If you want my cell, I will send it to you. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO THRU THIS ALONE.

I love you girl.

Sharon

Kim M.
on 9/26/13 11:39 am - Poplar Grove, IL
Good evening,

I have been so SO so crazy busy. This working thing is for the birds! Working 8-11 hours a day and still running Maddie to cheer and dance. Plus on top of it, staining cabinets at 10 at night every night. I did go to the doctor today and talked to him about my anxiety and depression. He gave me some medicine, so I'll see how that goes.
I went for a jog last night for the first time since my surgery and it felt amazing! So different now that I don't have a huge flap in front of me. I'm gonna try running every other day.
We have company coming tomorrow for the weekend, so tonight I have to clean the house. Does anyone else watch Parenthood? I love that show. Tonight's its premiere. Yippy!!!!!!
Hope everyone has a wonder Friday!

Later,
Kim

Nancy G.
on 9/26/13 1:13 pm - La Salle, IL

Good Evening Everyone!

It is late for me but I will post too.  

I had a pretty good birthday today.  We managed to get Fluffer caught and he even made it to his appointment for his haircut!  He is none the worse for wear but he sure did not want to go anyplace this morning.  It took him over 6 hours at the groomer.  Even though he had an appointment they did it as a work in basis as he had been a no show two previous times.   Cant say that I blame them.  This afternoon I met with the FBI that were in town trying to get my medical records that they had confiscated from my doctor.  They hope to bring them next week.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my new doctor.  So I also go things ready for that visit.  It was nice having the day off today and I have tomorrow off as well.  

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!  

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1079 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views