Thursdays Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 10/2/13 10:39 pm - IL

Good Morning,

I was awaken by a thunderstorm this morning. So, I got the first cup of coffee and went out on the porch to enjoy it , Now I am ready to take on the day.

We are going to St. Louis this afternoon. I can't wait to see friends for dinner.

Crystal, did you get all your errands done last night? Can you tell us how much your ticket was?

Kim, please post pictures of the bathroom.

Karla, spoil that baby :)

Randy and Jason, where are you?

Dawn, have fun with Riley.

Nancy, it is almost the weekend for you.

Cconnie, are you knitting today?

Have a great day!

Hugs

Lisa

Phatchick
on 10/2/13 10:47 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

HI Lisa and Friends,

It is a misty day here. I am seeing my psychiatrist today to talk about how my meds have me fixated on food. I feel great but the eating is an issue. I then will go see the babies.

Lisa, have you ever gone to that St Louis second hand store that sells designer clothes that has a tv show? Enjoy your day.

Connie when does the drain come out?

Carla, I know you are Jewish, but when I was a kid we didnt take the baby out until he/she was baptized. Times have changed. I recall going stir-crazy wanting to just get outside but couldnt because we had to wait a month to baptize the baby. HAHAHAHHA

Well, I am off to clean this house.

I miss Randy. Has anyone heard from him?

Hugs to everyone,

Sharon

crystal M.
on 10/2/13 11:57 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Yes I got a speeding ticket last night.  It was bound to happen sooner or later.  I drive too fast...obviously...I was going 65 in a 45.  But I do it because it's the only way I enjoy driving.  I know that sounds weird but, I enjoy driving fast.  I wasn't in a hurry to go any where.  So there was no reason for me to be going 20-25 over the speed limit.  It's just going faster makes me happy...hahaha!!!  And to answer your question...$120. 

I got stopped in Plainfield right before the Goodwill.  I got so flustered that I was in Shorewood before I realized.  Oh well no Goodwill last night.  But I did go to Clothes Mentor...a thrift store.  No where near as cheap as Goodwill but still cheap.  I walked out of there with 4 sweaters and a pair of slacks for $46. 

I have some more running around to do today.  I forgot a couple of things yesterday.  I have Italian beef in the crock pot...I'm making beef sandwiches for dinner tonight.  Well I will have mine minus the bun.  Chris and I have plans to go into Chicago tomorrow.  I took tomorrow off.  So that will be fun.

This rainy weather always kills my sinuses.  Ugh. 

Have a good day all.  Bye

Nancy G.
on 10/3/13 11:43 am - La Salle, IL

Hello Everyone!

I am ready to start the Weekend but have to get through one more day of work first.  The days are going by in a blur.  I mentioned the other day I was so busy I did not get a break and I was asked what day it was and I stated I did not remember but it was one day last week.  It turned out that "last week" was actually Sept 11th.    That is how fast time is passing by.  

I was surprised at work with a team award today that my supervisor had nominated me for.  That totally surprised me.  It was an honor to be recognized. 

Buffy is settling back in from her surgery.  She would not eat while she was gone.  All she did was glare at the vet.   Smokey celebrated being with us for a year this week.  He hasnt had his trip to Pet Smart to pick out his present yet.  Maybe this weekend. 

Dawn, enjoy your time with Riley.  Your pictures on facebook are so much fun. 

Kim, enjoy your weekend to yourself!

Crystal, I am a leadfoot as well.  I hate driving slow. I have to say I have only gotten 2 speeding tickets in my life so I am lucky.

Lisa, I hope you have fun in St Louis.

Connie, I hope you are feeling better. 

Jason, I am sure the nerves are kicking into high gear for your appointment on Monday.

Carla, your granddaughter is so precious.  I am not sure how you and Carl are going to be able to return to Florida.

Sharon, I hope you had a great day with your grandkids.

Randy, I hope all is well with you.

Everyone have a great Friday!

Cat Lady

Watson
on 10/3/13 11:41 pm, edited 10/3/13 11:53 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Hello,

Same here. Wow! You too? The days are going in a blur for me too. I know what it is like to be busy, I hope you got the chance to get a break to smell the roses. To me today feels like September 4th instead of being October 4th. My life since 2008 is a BIG blur.

Congratulationson on the nomination.

That's good settling ack in at home. Poor Buffy. Good to hear about Smokey.

I am getting nerves as it get closer to Monday and I can't believe it that next week is my birthday it seem that I had a birthday 6 months ago, but it been a year ago and talking about days being blur, Wow!.

Thnak you, you too have a great Friday.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Nancy G.
on 10/3/13 11:45 am - La Salle, IL

Hello Everyone!

I am ready to start the Weekend but have to get through one more day of work first.  The days are going by in a blur.  I mentioned the other day I was so busy I did not get a break and I was asked what day it was and I stated I did not remember but it was one day last week.  It turned out that "last week" was actually Sept 11th.    That is how fast time is passing by.  

I was surprised at work with a team award today that my supervisor had nominated me for.  That totally surprised me.  It was an honor to be recognized. 

Buffy is settling back in from her surgery.  She would not eat while she was gone.  All she did was glare at the vet.   Smokey celebrated being with us for a year this week.  He hasnt had his trip to Pet Smart to pick out his present yet.  Maybe this weekend. 

Dawn, enjoy your time with Riley.  Your pictures on facebook are so much fun. 

Kim, enjoy your weekend to yourself!

Crystal, I am a leadfoot as well.  I hate driving slow. I have to say I have only gotten 2 speeding tickets in my life so I am lucky.

Lisa, I hope you have fun in St Louis.

Connie, I hope you are feeling better. 

Jason, I am sure the nerves are kicking into high gear for your appointment on Monday.

Carla, your granddaughter is so precious.  I am not sure how you and Carl are going to be able to return to Florida.

Sharon, I hope you had a great day with your grandkids.

Randy, I hope all is well with you.

Everyone have a great Friday!

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call