Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 10/16/13 11:25 pm - IL

Good Morning Illinois!

Nancy, I don't know if you can do this, but, could you write down the calls that take so much time, and the name of the person or company? That way, you have some ammo for why the calls don't fit in with the "guide line that they want.

Crystal, it is so nice that you are able to talk to Amanda.

Dawn, I hope you are getting over the hump of your problem.

Sharon, G makes everyone feel so comfortable, that is why his female friends take advantage of him. At least, that is my idea.

Randy, nice to see you.

I think I have come up with an idea for Xmas gifts for my girls. But, because Monica comes in here, I will not say what it is.

I have finally finished my closet cleaning for now. Now on to the next project!

Have a great fall day!

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 10/17/13 12:28 am, edited 10/17/13 2:09 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Well another day of bad sinuses.  I did go to Fruitful Yield and buy some essential oils.  Because I am willing to try anything at this point.  So I bought Lavender and Eucalyptus...I already had Tea Tree Oil.  I did the boil water then let it simmer with several drops of eucalyptus.  I did this all night...so I had to refill the pot and add more drops.  I also did what you suggested Sharon.  I woke this morning feeling really great.  But now a couples hours away from home and I'm all stuffy again.  Which leads me to believe that eucalyptus must have really been working.  So I am going to do this daily and hopefully it makes a difference.

I am thinking about Christmas presents for the boys now and I'm not sure what to get them.  For me boys are hard to shop for.

Nancy-  as a customer it would annoy me to know that I am being rushed off the phone in order to meet some arbitrary time limit instead of worrying about my needs as a customer.  That is just the biggest load of crap...no wonder customer service sucks when you call some where.  

Today I am working and running around after work yet again.  Then I come home and workout. 

Well I better get going...enjoy the day...bye

UPDATE-  I just found out there is a birthday BBQ at Chris's brother's house for his dad....and I was included.  Chris's mom left him a note asking him to find out if I wanted to come Sunday.  So I guess I am slowly being included in family events.  This is progress.

Phatchick
on 10/17/13 11:52 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

I have only one word for boy gifts....LEGOS!

Phatchick
on 10/17/13 11:50 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Y'all,

I changed my hair color to dark auburn from light auburn and I love it. it's amazing how a small change like that can make a person feel so much better.

Crystal, keep doing the inhalations, they will work. It is the only thing that works for me when I have a sinus headache.

You are right Lisa, G has always had the same number of female friends as male friends. He is the kind of friend who never says no. Unfortunately the ladies feel like they can call anytime. I want peace at dinner time and in the evening. He understands and we talked about it. He is a good mate and wants me to be comfortable and happy. Tonight we went out to dinner at Truth with about 6 friends.3 different women walked up to him and asked him how hes doing?????? By the 3rd one, I was like, "oh brother"

Nancy, hang in there. You dont deserve this stress and I promise things will work out one way or another. I'm just glad you have a lovely someone to come home to every night. it makes a difference.

Dawn, I am happy you are so in love with your man. It isnt easy all the time, but the hard work is worth it.

14 days til I start the new job. EXCITED.

OK, my peeps......stay warm.

Hugs,

Sharon

berts4
on 10/18/13 12:38 am - Rock City, IL

How do you treat UTI's?  Homeopathic?

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Phatchick
on 10/18/13 6:49 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Dawn,

I do Solaray Cranactin which is concentrated cranberry extract and Vitamin C.

I drink Nettle Tea. I buy the whole plant buds (Stinging Nettle) and make tea. It is disgusting but i put tons of local honey and organic lime in it to mask the bitterness.

I also drink another tea I purchase on line made in Germany called Salus Nieren-Blasen Tee (Kidney and Bladder Tea) that works like a charm. I get that at Merz Apothecary on Lincoln Ave in Chicago.

Salus makes a line of teas that are magical. They fix problems in record speed time like UTI, Upper respiratory infections, Sour stomachs, etc....they even make one for women who have probs having an ****** I never tried it, but it is always sold out online...LOL

http://www.smallflower.com/herbs-teas/search/salus

Hugs,

Sharon

http://www.germandeli.com/Salus-Nieren-Blasen-Tee-15-Beutel-Kidney-Bladder-Tea-15-Tea-Bags.html

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5413 views