Saturday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 11/15/13 9:20 pm - IL

Good Morning,

Well, it is a warmer morning then what we have had the last few days, but it is suppose to rainMy daughter Annette, and her husband Rick, are suppose to come down and help with the outside lights and stuff this morning. I hope they still come, even with the rain.

I did work yesterday, Then, we went out to dinner, to pick up some fruit, and get gas. We had points to get our cars filled up for $2.58 a gal. I can take that.

Crystal, your cookies sound great.

Dawn, when my kids were home, we bought meat from local farmers too. Now, we don't since we aren't eating or using that much. For instance, I am making a 4 lb. roast tomorrow. That will last us at least 3 meals, plus sandwiches for the week.

Nancy, I read the articial aboutyour place maybe shutting down. At least if it does, there should be something besides a boot out the door. I would hope so.

Lisa

LisaTucker
on 11/15/13 9:26 pm - IL

(Continued.)

Not sure what happened, but I couldn't post anything else on the above.

Sharon, My fingers are crossed for you and G. You are both such sweet people.

BTw, OH is working again for me. We will see how long it last.

Hugs,

Lisa

Phatchick
on 11/15/13 9:39 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Good morning Lisa,

This is the weekend to put the lights up...it's going to be in the 60's. G has bad sciatica and cannot walk. He has been suffering with it for a couple weeks and I finally talked him into going to the chiropractor. I know he cant do it. it's drizzly I can handle that, torrential rain, I'll put it off til after Turkey Day..Lisa with your helpers perhaps it will go quickly and you can work in between the rain drops. Thanks for the love Lisa, G and I are slowly get back to where we were. It's work, but worth it.

No Crystal I am not hourly. I wish!!!!!!! I am salary.  I am getting my hair cut and colored today. I wound up working late and not getting home til 6p yesterday. It was a great meeting though.

Dawn, what a great way to buy meat. I get my eggs, milk, butter, cream, honey, cheese  and yogurt from the farmer. It's raw and so delish. I dont think I could ever go back to store bought again.

Well my dear ones, I am off.to get coffee and take a quick shower.

Blessings,

Sharon

birder I.
on 11/15/13 10:30 pm - Rockford, IL

Good morning!

The same old stuff is going on here--knitting and more knitting. I am making a ski sweater for me. I saw the pattern online and printed it only to find out that it's in Norwegian! And the pattern starts the sweater at the bottom and I wanted one that started at the top, so I am "creating" my own pattern but using the design from the Norwegian one. The only issue is the chart for the design I have to use upside down in order to have it the way it was designed. Kay says this is a typical thing for me to do and laughs.I only have about 15 more rows till the design is done and I can just knit without changing colors.  This has been my adventure of the week. I'll put a picture on Facebook when it's further along.

We are going out to breakfast today with our Wednesday people. We're hoping this can be a permanent change to Saturdays so we don't have to get up so early since we are retired.

WE are going to St. Louis for Thanksgiving because there is going to be a cousins reunion. That will be interesting!

Hope  all of you are doing well. Have a good day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

LisaTucker
on 11/15/13 11:23 pm - IL

Connie, we are going to down there for the weekend too. But we are going to Bloomington first, to spend the day with Monica and the family, then going down Thursday night. It will be a great weekend.

Lisa

ChristineB
on 11/16/13 2:17 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Well, I have some exciting time coming up on Tuesday beginning at 9am. I will be a part of the interviewing for the new Record's Assistant (6 of them) to replace Miss ***** I have my questions/topics to bring up with an outline for each potential candidate to record the answers. The individuals that are being interviewed supposedly have prior LE Records experience and some with the current software that we currently use. They are brief questions with a yes or no answer and/or answer to what their current employer uses for software. It is an interview with HR, Chief and myself. It is all important in the long run. We are looking for an individual that is a team player and one to bring input to incorporate into our current operation. Our office is not afraid of change and also embraces change if it is for the better of the all over operation. The remaining assistant and the deputy chief have been so open since Miss ***** left about change and the other girl and I have been tossing around ideas and have already put into practice changes. We both in the past were met with sarcastic/vindictive remarks and told we were wrong with what we suggested. The future holds a breath of good change. Naturally, we know that personalities bring a lot into the picture . . . We will get by that. One of the candidates is tri-lingual - English, Spanish and Italian. That would be a wonderful addition to our office.

This evening marks a "party" for "Miss *****". Need I say that the three of us are not going? Our ears more than likely will be burning later on tonight.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

carlak
on 11/16/13 3:22 am - Bradenton, FL

I hope it stays warmer there in The Chicago area! Im coming for a baby fix December 10th for a week or so! 

Thanksgiving we are staying here and going to my cousins house! Im helping her cook.

Tomorrow im going to Ft Lauderdale to stay with my friend for a few days.

Carla

image hosting site

Nancy G.
on 11/16/13 9:38 am - La Salle, IL

Hello Everyone

I have been reading posts all week but have not stayed up to respond.  I am still so sick.  I broke down and went to a walk in clinic today.  It is what I thought --bronchitis. I have been barely out of bed for 2 weeks.  I still feel terrible.  Ugh.

Today we went and put Mitzi to sleep.  She is not getting better and after spending  550.00 last time on her and still not getting a diagnosis I said enough is enough.  She is at least  17 years old and has lived a good life.  Rick took it really hard as she had become his baby.  

Jason, I knew there was a reason that you did not have surgery.  The lord was looking out for you and it was not your time.  Now they can take their time and make sure you are healthy before proceeding.  

Hope everyone is doing ok.  Will write more when I feel better.  

Cat Lady

Watson
on 11/16/13 12:58 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good evening Nancy,

That's all right. Sorry to hear that yor still sick, I hope you feel better soon. It's a good thing yo went in to a walk in clinic today. Wow! I wish I could help you out while you're sick.

That's really sad. That's a really hard thing to do. I went through twice in my life. I send my best to You and Rick.

Yup. Lord moves in mysterios ways. I hope so, I just want to get this over and done with, but at the same time i want to be fit/healthy for the surgery.

I hope you feel better soon, I hope you have a great evening.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Phatchick
on 11/16/13 9:07 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hang in there my friend. It was a hellalacious 6 weeks of bronchitis for me, but I am finally 50% better. I am praying for your quick recovery. Stay in bed, drink lots of water and tea, and get lots of kleexix to keep around the house. Fell better dear one. So sorry about Mitzi. Give Rick my regards. hugs, Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1079 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5413 views