Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 1/1/14 10:13 pm - IL

Good Morning, 

We are still getting snow.We have gotten about 3 inches out of this storm, nothing like what they have gotten up in your area. I do not have to leave my house today, not really until Sunday, when we are going to Yorkville for Brunch with the kids.

My plans for today are to work on the yearly books. Nothing else. I want to get a good dent in them, so, today is the day. Only a bit of things to do otherwise.

So, what are you doing?

Hugs,

Lisa

Phatchick
on 1/2/14 1:39 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Snow Bunnies,

It is a winter wonderland in Lockport and Joliet. I-80 was a bit scary as I got off this morning. It is still coming down at a very heavy clip. You'd never know it, our waiting room is loaded. 

Went to bed early as usual on New Year's Eve and slept in yesterday until 7am! It was wonderful. Yesterday we only ate all day and watched crazy tv. It was a relaxing day. I wanted to bake my last stollen, but was too lazy.

It was nice to see my dear Crystal at Walmart. Crystal, you look so happy!

Please be safe in this old fashioned Chicagoland winter.

Hugs,

Sharon

Watson
on 1/2/14 12:50 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good evening Lisa,

The snow stopped a few hours ago by me. Landed up getting a bit more than 10 inches today. Same here with me, I didn't leave the house except to take the trash out. I'm slowly getting my luggage ready for this Saturday and I hope I'm able to leave for Arizona from al this snow that we got the few days. If I'm able to leave Saturday I'll think about all of you while I'm in Arizona. I'll try my best to bring back some of the warm weather back to Illinois.

I'm still waiting for that phone call from the doctor's office about my x-rays and my surgery date for my Chiari Malformation Type 1 surgery. Just my luck I'll get that phone call while I'm in Arizona or I'll get that call when I go to bed early tomorrow night.

Have a great night and keep warm.

Hugs.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5384 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5420 views