Monday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 3/31/14 12:51 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Chickies,

Spring feels like it is here in time for the Sox opener! I am wearing no tights and open shoes today. I know it is only for one day, but a girl has to just go with it, when the opportunity presents itself.

I spent a ton of time out and about this weekend. It's actually good to be at work to rest. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA The Crate and Barrel sale was amazing but tooooooo much. 100's of people and lots of bargains. But no delivery. Waste of my time. BUT, found a ton of low priced summer clothes at Ross in Oak Brook. Their prices are unbelievable.

After church we were able to cut down 3 climbing rose bushes that are taking over my side yard. I am going to get vegetation killer to annihilate them then wait a year and go with sage brush. I am still considering a cat condo like Nancy has.

I am in to see Carla. Carla what is your availability?

Love you guys,

Sharon

crystal M.
on 3/31/14 8:35 am, edited 3/31/14 10:09 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I had jury duty today and ended getting chosen to be on a jury.  I will tell you about it later...I can't give any details now.

Well here is another bit of news.  Chris and I have been emailing each other back and forth since last Wednesday.  I don't know what this mean, if it means anything.  It's mostly Chris saying he misses me...and then I get get irritated because if he misses me so damn much he knows what to do.  Then I don't hear from him for a couple of days...he is driving me crazy with this.  If he misses me and loves me then why not take a step to get me back.  So today I had enough....I told him if he doesn't know what the Hell he wants by now then he will never know and I am not going to sit around here waiting for him to make a decision on the matter.  Case closed.  These emails from him are just stiring up my emotions and not helping me get over him....because in the in the back of my mind I keep thinking...we aren't through we will get back together.  I can't keep thinking that if I really want to move on. 

Anyway...I have had trouble eating the 2 days.  When I eat more than a couple bites I feel so overwhelmingly full if I eat anymore I know I would throw up.  So I have only eat a few bites here and there yesterday and today.  I know it's because of the personal crap and work crap going on....stress.  It always messes with my band. 

Today was nice.  I sat outside at the courthouse for lunch.

My availability...I'm wide open right now

Well see ya later...bye

gtrdyfor50
on 4/1/14 9:34 am
RNY on 10/08/13
I am sorry that you guys are struggling right now.

birder I.
on 3/31/14 9:27 am - Rockford, IL

Hi folks,

Kay and I went to look at a building for the yarn store. It's totally new and built Eco-friendly.  It's a little more expensive than taking over the current shop but so much cleaner and nicer and would be set up for us. There isn't even a floor yet so we'd get to pick everything! Then we were joking around and said "Yarning for a good time" and the said--that's what we should call it! So what do you think about that for a name? 

Hope you enjoyed the warmth today!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

gtrdyfor50
on 4/1/14 9:34 am
RNY on 10/08/13
Love the name!

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call