Wednesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 4/2/14 12:34 am - IL

Good Morning,

Sounds like we all like Sunday, now Sharon,  where and when?

I am going to post a salad on another post.

Anyone have anything new? It is quiet at my house.

Hugs,

LISA

Lisa

Phatchick
on 4/2/14 12:54 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Peeps,

Ok, Sunday 12:30p in St Charles.

Now we just need to decide where.  There are so many excellent places in St Charles to eat lunch. There is a great Tapas place and a great wooden oven pizza place also. We go to St Chucks a lot because my brother lives there. The Tapas place would be good because it offers small dishes and lots of choices. I think that place may need a reservation. If so, and if we go there, how many are coming??? Or does anyone have another suggestion?

I am busy all day everyday and enjoy the days flying by. We don't have patients today so I am wearing capris. I am really trying to spring forward in spite of the weather.

How is Jason? He has been on my mind lately.

Hugs everyone,

Sharon

LisaTucker
on 4/2/14 1:39 am - IL

You and Carla decide.  But, can we stay away from pizza? A family place would work.

LISA

Watson
on 4/2/14 7:06 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Here I am Sharon,

I've been so busy lately and not only that I'm taking my time in my recovery from surgery 22 days ago. I'm taking my time slowly in my recovery also I've been doing some light house work and taking care of life out doors slowly, trying to keep my group up to date on this wonderful OH site called "Chiari_Malformation", and I started school this past Saturday that's once a week for 7 weeks for a total of 6 classes and each class is 1 hour long. The name of the class is called "Digital Photography". I love it. The class is in the afternoon from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.. Also I been spending a lot of time on Facebook. I'm taking each day slowly.

Since about 2009/2010 and somewhat of 2008 I've been though a lot, when I had my weight loss surgery in 2010 and within a year or so my red cell count and iron level has been down within 2 to 3 points below normal most likely due to weight loss surgery. I do have good news...as of February or early March 2014 my red cell count and iron level is back to normal within 0.5 point(s). I talked to one of my surgeon's team member (a nurse) and I talked to someone from LifeSource about what's going on with me about red cell count and iron level and with the Chiari surgery that I had done last month and LifeSource had some questions for me that I had to ask my surgeon's office about and I got back to LifeSource about and the way it loos like that I got the okay to donate blood again, but I have to wait 3 months from the date of my surgery to donate blood again which I can donate blood on or after June 11, 2014, that's great news to me. I haven't donated blood in about 3 years or so. Before I had my weight loss surgery, I was a regular blood donor.

Looks like everyone is doing okay. I come on here every day doing my food log and just looking around on the forums. I'm sorry if I haven't been replying to the Illinois Forum. I'll try to reply when I can let alone post something on the Illinois Forum.

I better get going now, need to get out in the yard for a little to get some fresh air, I haven't been out since early this morning.

I'm sorry for the long post.

Have a great evening everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Phatchick
on 4/4/14 2:31 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

HI Jason!!!!!!!

You sound awesome. I am happy you are over that surgery bump. Hugs my friend! Sharon

Watson
on 4/4/14 2:35 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Hi Sharon,

Thanks. So am I, I still have a ways to go (still recovering). Hugs my friend! Jason.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

carlak
on 4/2/14 1:31 am - Bradenton, FL

St charles is a two hr drive from the city! Can we get closer to the city? Im at California and I-94. If I came to St charles that would be four hrs in the road for me! Carla

image hosting site

birder I.
on 4/2/14 12:56 pm - Rockford, IL

Hi folks, St. Charles is 75 min from me, 2hours from Dawn ( if she can come). So driving distances are going to be a problem for everyone. I'm open to any suggestions that don't feature I-90!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5384 views